adkins days numbered?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

One day.....

The board will appoint Elvis.
I'm tired of Shakin' Stevens.

Elvis is on the toilet, he said he might be a while as he was just finishing his lunch, he did like to multi-task.

With the lack of other options if Adkins does indeed get the sack then I wouldn't be against it. It's another angle to try after failing with:

Experienced old head
Club legend promoted to head role with no previous managerial experience
Complete rookie who had a decent playing career
The son of a great manager
"The most qualified man in the world"

Obscure foreign coach is the next step, followed by bringing back a previously successful manager (Warnock) before we start the cycle from the beginning again.

United appoint a Turkish manager and the only one who can understand him is a former name on the Turkish hardcore football hooligan scene.

Nailed on it is.

That's the nature of the media today. When one story comes out, other media outlets just copy it. It doesn't mean there's even a single credible source for this rumour

This guy's managed the Turkey national team and won the league with Fenerbahce only two years ago. It'll be quite newsworthy over there and I doubt they'd widely report it without any foundation.

With the lack of other options if Adkins does indeed get the sack then I wouldn't be against it. It's another angle to try after failing with:

Experienced old head
Club legend promoted to head role with no previous managerial experience
Complete rookie who had a decent playing career
The son of a great manager
"The most qualified man in the world"

Obscure foreign coach is the next step, followed by bringing back a previously successful manager (Warnock) before we start the cycle from the beginning again.

This appointment does sound like the sort of thing we might do.

Then we will have players that can't understand what he is sayng and then we will struggle in the league. At which point we will give up with up him then ask Neil to come out of retirement to save our ass from relegation to Division 4.

It's the Blades way.

United appoint a Turkish manager and the only one who can understand him is a former name on the Turkish hardcore football hooligan scene.

Nailed on it is.

That fella will be DOF and mouth piece for the new continental coach . Fly Turkey Airlines sponsors on the shirts.

New ways of making Money at BDTBL. Exciting Eurovision times.

Camel fighting is big in Turkey . Wonder how the desso will hold up . Better than a Springstein or Bryan Adams concert

UTB

Lets say they did change managers, just who do you think we will be selling to pay off Adkins & co......?:)

A lot of these foreign managers seem to be better coaches, and maybe players listen to them more. If you look at the teams this guy has managed you'd say that he must be a decent coach. He even won the Turkish league as little as two years ago. I wouldn't be against this sort of appointment but there would be a couple of worries, especially at this club.

Pies replaced by kebabs?

Lets say they did change managers, just who do you think we will be selling to pay off Adkins & co......?:)

Brayford. It sounds like this bloke doesn't need defenders

Things not to mention in the job interview

1) Kurdistan (not a country)
2) Armenian genocide (didn't happen)
3) Greek Cyprus (not a country)
4) The destruction of Constantinople by the Crusaders

Think the prince has decided to do it his way .strenthening the board with his men ,now it looks like we are going continental .not every day a title winning and national manager gets linked with the blades ,he looks a nutter so will go down well at the lane

There was a rumour that there was a clause in Adkins contract if he didn't make the play offs. Probably bollox be its the only way I see us getting rid of Adkins unless the prince wants dust down his wallet and get a tenner out

This happening then? Maybe explains why no decisions about players have been made public.

We need the clear out and rebuild now!!

How about those "Hole In The Road" rocknrollers.

Sharp Kutz

We'd put a bid in for them and probably end up with the Sharp Kuntz.

Colonel Kurtz?

tumblr_lyojt5iz5h1r9mht3o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom