Baxter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There must be. Club statement saying very little and some people saying he's "100% done" at the club. They probably don't want to say anything that might affect any sale value but I suspect they'll release him if they get a taker.

One of the people on Mad is a courier who has delivered stuff to Baxter in the past. He had a number to ring when he got no reply last week and Baxter's missus answered and said they were away but leave it with the neighbour (who happens to be James Wallace). I'm only repeating what he posted but why would he make anything up as convoluted as that if it wasn't his job.

It's weird, what has happened ? Anyone know ?

Now there's a man who's never out.

McEveley might be shit but there's no way he'd want to get himself banned to have a bit of time off. Very few players would.

Did Michael Brown get booked (disputing ref's decision) at the Britannia in 2002/03? He knew it would lead to a ban.

I'd be delighted to see him back in the team, but going on what others have been saying who know a bit, I think he is done playing for us again (which is a massive shame, as he is the best technical player we have).

Photos of Baxter and Collins togther with Billy, James Wallace and Woolford at the hospital visit.

Were they grinning and bearing each other's company I wonder (Baxter and Collins)...

Would be nice to have him back in contention. Although with the way we played on Sunday I don't know how he would fit in to the side and I for one quite liked the midfield 3 of Coutts, Hammond & Basham. Coutts and Hammond are getting better game by game and whilst I think Basham is off form a bit currently, at least he has the legs to get up and down the pitch.

Woolford may have had another quiet game, but he did start in midfield, i.e. we had a midfield 4...

Since Baxter has been out we have conceded 1 last minute goal won 2 and drawn one.
I like how you substitute a loss for "last minute goal" to suit your agenda.

I don't think Baxter's absence has magically made us any less shite than we were.

We're largely shameful whoever we put out.

I like how you substitute a loss for "last minute goal" to suit your agenda.

I don't think Baxter's absence has magically made us any less shite than we were.

We're largely shameful whoever we put out.

We didn't lose to the last minute goal, we drew.

What have I stated that isn't a fact ? 1 goal conceded in the 3 games since his absence , it was in the last minute. You are a fucking agenda.
Physically impossible to 'be' an agenda, but hey ho I suppose.

If you didn't have an agenda, you'd have substituted the win with "jammiest three points ever" for balance.

Physically impossible to 'be' an agenda, but hey ho I suppose.

If you didn't have an agenda, you'd have substituted the win with "jammiest three points ever" for balance.
Bore off bother someone who cares.

What have I stated that isn't a fact ? 1 goal conceded in the 3 games since his absence , it was in the last minute. You are a fucking agenda.
I think you're getting confused with pudenda

Woolford may have had another quiet game, but he did start in midfield, i.e. we had a midfield 4...

He was the anonymous member of the 4 for me.

What I mean is I like seeing those 3 in a midfield combination, whether that be a 3, 4 or 5. I think the 3 of them bring qualities which compliment each other fairly well and need to keep playing together.

He was the anonymous member of the 4 for me.

What I mean is I like seeing those 3 in a midfield combination, whether that be a 3, 4 or 5. I think the 3 of them bring qualities which compliment each other fairly well and need to keep playing together.
I agree with you ,the 4th man is the vital one ,a floater who can link attack and midfield or go wide. Adams JCR Baxter could trial and error for the role ,JCR did well at Barnsley. All were unavailable on Sunday but Flynn would have been a much better option than Woolford.

^^^^ we really are doomed.

Roll on the transfer window.

UTB

Since Baxter has been out we have conceded 1 last minute goal won 2 and drawn one.
Stats don't lie and you are indeed right but I'd like a bigger barometer before we think Baxter can't help us out, as I don't think Baxter not playing had anything to do with those results personally but if we can keep improving gradually with the results without Baxter then fine but I just can't see it on the performances alone. Lets hope we can for all our sakes.

It seems to be a footballers law - the amount of skill they have is inversely proportional to the size of their brains

You're right, apologies. Point remains though.

Well of course the point remains Barney! It was a DRAW.........Are you suggesting the point be deducted? Typical! :eek:

'Quiet'? Is that what you call it?

In an attempted light hearted comment, I thought it was a suitable expression given that his appearance in our midfield seemingly wasn't noticed by Smirth (or he'd got our formation wrong, but he's explained what he meant.).

Back
Top Bottom