New Manager Poll

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who Next?

• Phil Parkinson

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Nigel Adkins

Votes: 87 48.3%
  • Mark Warburton

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Karl Robinson

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • Darren Ferguson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Cooper

• Glenn Hoddle

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • John Carver

• Sam Allardyce

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Schteeve McLaren

• Brian Deane

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Gus Poyet

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Ian Holloway

• Malky Mackay

• Neil Redfern

• Steve Evans

• Stuart McCall

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Alex Sabella

• Chris Morgan

• Keith Hill

• Paul Lambert

• Billy Davies

• Michael Appleton

• A.N Other (please state)

Votes: 7 3.9%

• Total voters

Tweet posted last night on BM:

@BBQKING1973: Hot off the press people keep your eyes on the news, good friend tells me that Nigel Clough has been sacked not sure if anyone can confirm

Same BM poster posted this:

According to one of the people who broke the news last night it is a guy who is/has been in charge of a London based club and they've been in talks for the last 2 weeks.

The Bladey Bladey nonsense begins.

A massive NO to:

Deane - a complete novice. Wouldn't even get a mention if he hadn't played for Dinosaur Dave.

Silk share - Why? Why Why?

Evans - Obnoxious cheat. Pass me that barge pole.

Allardyce - The archetypal Hoofer.

McCall - Uninspiring mediocrity.

Morgan - Brainless Bladey Hoofer. Should be sacked, not promoted.

Warnock - Oh dear, oh dear...

Holdsworth, Peschisolido, Currie, Edwards....not yet I know...but just wait....it'll get dafter....
But who would you have rather than not have? I'm not bothered if it's anyone from Warnock to Jose Morenio as long as he gets us out of this division, plays defenders as defenders and believes in plating strikers to win games and stops saying we got another credible 1-1 draw and it's the fans fault and the only players are 4-6" Scottish Derbypool players that have (allegedly) recovered from gross injuries.......

By the way Pinchy, I've stopped that boring sack Clough nonsense ;)

@BBQKING1973: Hot off the press people keep your eyes on the news, good friend tells me that Nigel Clough has been sacked not sure if anyone can confirm

According to one of the people who broke the news last night it is a guy who is/has been in charge of a London based club and they've been in talks for the last 2 weeks.
That fits in with reports of a lazy journo a few weeks ago (might have been your post about it 58) that we had been in talks with a London based manager.

Chris Ramsey ? Rooney rule means we have to consider him too

That fits in with reports of a lazy journo a few weeks ago (might have been your post about it 58) that we had been in talks with a London based manager.

Don't think it was me 56. I haven't heard anything about a manager from a London based club

Warburton (Brentford)
Adkins (ex-Reading
McDermott (ex Reading)

Only ones that spring to mind (if you can class Reading as London based)

Gotta be Adkins...If we can get him. Outside bet would be Bob Bradley as mentioned on another thread!

Happy to wait and see who we get surely over the last few weeks if not longer the board has been looking at and sounding out replacements. I for one would be astounded if they had sacked Clough and only now thought about putting an Ad in the national press, surely no United boardroom would ever do that would they .............................................. oh wait a minute :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Adkins is a win-win for the board.
We get promoted, they are the heroes for appointing him.
We don't, the fans can't complain as he was wanted by many.

Sky Bet have Poyet as favourite, not that it means anything, just saying

Are you crazy? 3 recent promotions out of this league including a back to back promotion to the premiership. I suppose you wouldn't want Simon Grayson either ?
There's reasons people are out of work for so long.. An no I wouldn't want Grayson either

Back
Top Bottom