Souza off!?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would be the best news of the summer if we can get him gone with a decent fee coming out way. That and the release of a collection of crocks. Then it's wipe the slate clean time and start again. That (for me anyway) is when we properly judge CW on his return. His team, his vision. He gets it wrong then there can be no excuses. Get it right, and there will be plenty on here with doubts who will start backing him again. Apprehensive or excited? I choose the latter come the summer re United's rebuild.

We will need another traffic policeman though as hopefully Norwood will have gone as well.

Think it’s what we have needed. Sell Souza and give Wilder some funds to go and bring in 2/3 decent players. Fleck has gone too.

The closer it gets to end of the season the more excited I am.

This could be a perfect move for him.

Didn't AC have a camouflage kit a while back? If they re-introduce that kit then no one will ever see Vini marking opposition players when we have the ball and marking space when they have it. If you can't the fucker they'll be no questions asked, surely?

utb

He's just what Milan need, would light up the Italian league, if they make a sensible offer roundabout £20m they should get him before other top clubs come in, he is don't forget a Brazilian International

Had we have stayed up in the Premier League I would've had to agree that we sell the players that aren't good enough to be Premier League players, but we are in the championship so we will then be in the market for players that are not quite premier league quality, so quite frankly we will have like for like, so if we aren't making a profit on the out goings what's the point, at least we know the failings of the current crop.

Christ I hope ive seen the last of this cunt - that chance in the early minutes when he thought it was offside ...
Instead of playing to the whistle and charging back to defend ,
He just ambled back with his hand in the air , watching the remaining defender trying to defend against 2 Everton men.
He is totally toxic , bigheaded arrogant lazy bastard and he must go
I can't remember anyone with as poor an attitude in recent times
He is never a Blade , let alone a Wilder type of player
If we keep him , I seriously question Wilder's sanity

Christ I hope ive seen the last of this cunt - that chance in the early minutes when he thought it was offside ...
Instead of playing to the whistle and charging back to defend ,
He just ambled back with his hand in the air , watching the remaining defender trying to defend against 2 Everton men.
He is totally toxic , bigheaded arrogant lazy bastard and he must go
I can't remember anyone with as poor an attitude in recent times
He is never a Blade , let alone a Wilder type of player
If we keep him , I seriously question Wilder's sanity

He is toxic. Wilder will move him on. I shall have a beer or 5 on the day this charlatan is sold.

Another whom it was very obvious early on he wasn’t the answer.
Yet some were hailing his arrival….”finally the nasty bastard to dominate and destroy opponents” was what I even read.

Rarely close to the play, slow, average at best with the ball and yet he thinks he should be in the actual Brazil team!!

Shocking signing, another who surely can’t have been scouted because from reading his previous clubs fans comments they thought he was shit too!

Will be lucky not to lose a lot of money, and regardless of the amount we just have to get rid.

Souza is good enough for Milan but not for Sheffield?
He’s said that the players aren’t good enough at United. His ability appears to be there in spells, but his attitude is pretty shocking

Perhaps he just doesn’t feel he can lead this team and bring players up to the level he thinks he is at or should be at

Moving to a better team might help bring out that ability…

But on evidence ability, fitness and attitude have lacked in the majority of the 33 games he’s played for us

I understand that he’s not highly thought of by the management and I’d expect that if a reasonable offer came in for him we’d move him on

Yet some were hailing his arrival….”finally the nasty bastard to dominate and destroy opponents” was what I even read.

Rarely close to the play, slow, average at best with the ball and yet he thinks he should be in the actual Brazil team!!

Shocking signing, another who surely can’t have been scouted because from reading his previous clubs fans comments they thought he was shit too!

Will be lucky not to lose a lot of money, and regardless of the amount we just have to get rid.
Good at pointing he takes the Norwood award for this season

The last two windows just look more and more ridiculous. Hopefully we can rewind a few. If we can get any money for Souza I’d be surprised / happy but hopefully his reputation is enough for someone to take a punt on him.

We should get decent money and make a profit on Anel. He was truly outstanding last year and would have been in the radar of every top division club in Europe. Despite being awful this year, someone will make a good offer for him - just hope it’s early in the window.

Shame that neither of these players wanted to be here and battle his year. Especially Anel. Perhaps Wilder got it right the first time around by filling the team with British lads who were willing to run through brick walls to get a result.

Forget your scouting packages.

First place to look would be Roygbiv view from.

If fans who have just watched a player for a full season think he’s shit, he probably is.

Forget your scouting packages.

First place to look would be Roygbiv view from.

If fans who have just watched a player for a full season think he’s shit, he probably is.
I don't know about other fans but on here I don't think it would be an accurate assessment..
I give you
Coady
Basham
Berge
All thought of as shit when they first arrived.
And the other way any of our Academy lads are Brilliant and should be in the senior squad..

Back
Top Bottom