Bénie Traoré

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's been as much a success as most loans out this season....in that he's struggling to get game time
You have to wonder how much scouting went Into this. It wouldn't suprise me if all his goals came against teams near the bottom of the sweedish league that are about bottom of league 1 level teams at best. and we've not even looked Into that fact.

You have to wonder how much scouting went Into this. It wouldn't suprise me if all his goals came against teams near the bottom of the sweedish league that are about bottom of league 1 level teams at best. and we've not even looked Into that fact.
I stopped reading at Scouting… the answer is zero.

Never seen a £5m player look more out of depth in English football. As you said what scouting went into it? He’s not quick, strong or skillful. The first game we all saw he you could tell he was miles off it.

I’d have rather us spent that money on a above average championship striker or a Conor Chaplin type

Never seen a £5m player look more out of depth in English football. As you said what scouting went into it? He’s not quick, strong or skillful. The first game we all saw he you could tell he was miles off it.

I’d have rather us spent that money on a above average championship striker or a Conor Chaplin type
Trusty gives it a good go at looking so out of depth for a £5m player.

Our defending has been so slapstick this season, why not the attack as well?
We needed a striker to be fair, this signing happened prior to Archer deal was worked out and at the time only Osula was fit.

Really poor scouting & if Traore was better then archer deal wouldn’t have happened, they tried to get away with it on the cheap

He looked good in the development team. Scored a lovely scissor kick which I think was disallowed.

Like Osula, he looked full of confidence and was almost Ndiaye-like at times, but completely out of depth in the premier league. Then again, 99% of our squad have looked out of depth this season.

I'd like to see more of him next season, give him a chance!

He looked good in the development team. Scored a lovely scissor kick which I think was disallowed.

Like Osula, he looked full of confidence and was almost Ndiaye-like at times, but completely out of depth in the premier league. Then again, 99% of our squad have looked out of depth this season.

You won’t see him next season if Wilders in charge. It was pretty much the first thing he did getting rid of him

It's hard to go off developmental though. Plus Added to what we've seen in the first team. In developmental he's playing against a goalkeeper and a defence where only 1 out of the 5 of those will probably make it to a championship level or above

Oh yeaah I completely agree

It's easy to look at stats alone. Yeaahbhe scored 12 in 14 In the sweedish league but what competition is he up against really

It's like Andy carrol scoring 10 goals but 8 of those goals coming against us in two games in the premier league like that kind if thing. But put them up against slightly better teams and you see exactly what their like 😂

Tiny Traore , just add him to the list of wasted money that we can't recoup.
What a complete joke of a signing.
At least Trusty had been praised by Brum fans , but he's turned out poor.
And that Slimane ?
Who watched him ?
And Gbric ?
We are the worst recruiters in pro football.

Literally the first word of the post is an obsession over height rather than whether someone can play football. Pathetic. Chucked into the first team out of necessity due to idiotic board/owner decisions, clearly not ready for that huge step up from the Allsvenskan, but apparently has no chance of being the slightest bit of use for us at any point in time ever, unless he's pouring pints whilst standing on a box to do so. Yawn.

I remember seeing Traore in that video of him doing kick ups in his signing on video.
I wasn't the only one to comment on how tiny he looked & he was about to come into the most physically demanding league in world football.

Likewise, I saw Grbic warming up before one of his early games & remember commenting to my pal that he looked extremely slow getting down to shots...

We were warned that Slimane wasn't physically up to the requirements in the Danish league.
Yet here he was, coming into the Premier League.

... and Tom Davies had barely kicked a ball in two years at Everton. A sick note, joining a squad that was full of them.
With a medical dept. with a very questionable record of nursing players back to health.

Our recruitment team decided these were the guys to bring in.

I suspect we'll be nearing a £20m outlay in transfer & agent fees & player salaries for this lot.
And I'm not sure we'll recover much of it.

In the meantime, we have a training ground to build. Kop facilities to improve.
And now, a promotion challenging squad to assemble.

What a fucking shambles, and it all stinks of 'United World.'
The sooner the Prince realises he knows fuck all about football and packs his bags, the better.

Looked good in patches but hardly setting Nantes alight. I think he won’t be robust enough for the championship. Or more importantly - good enough at football.

Looked good in patches but hardly setting Nantes alight. I think he won’t be robust enough for the championship. Or more importantly - good enough at football.

Thing is I've really only got the palace game to go on, he made himself busy tried hard and the team that day was sent out to lose to show the prince that we needed players...

Question is, can he finish?

We couldn't judge him on that because we create fuck all really in the prem because we haven't got the quality..

What I will say there are a few players at the club with poppadoms for legs, but he's played a full season so before we write him off remember that at least he gets on the fucking pitch and has enough strength in his legs to kick a football..

I'll take that, give him a chance in a division he's suited to...seemed quick enough..

Thing is I've really only got the palace game to go on, he made himself busy tried hard and the team that day was sent out to lose to show the prince that we needed players...

Question is, can he finish?

We couldn't judge him on that because we create fuck all really in the prem because we haven't got the quality..

What I will say there are a few players at the club with poppadoms for legs, but he's played a full season so before we write him off remember that at least he gets on the fucking pitch and has enough strength in his legs to kick a football..

I'll take that, give him a chance in a division he's suited to...seemed quick enough..
Fair point, we have created more under Wilder so maybe he would have had more of an opportunity to show his worth.
Under Hecky we were dismal going forward and as such he never really had a great opportunity.

Fair point, we have created more under Wilder so maybe he would have had more of an opportunity to show his worth.
Under Hecky we were dismal going forward and as such he never really had a great opportunity.

He should only have one job, and he's a better chance of scoring than jebbo..

Talent is fucking great and all that, don't think its worth shit if your boots never touch the grass..

Some of these precious fucking starlets we have better start doing it on the pitch, and from my point of view, they can all fuck off if they aren't playing regularly next season..which we start bottom of, thanks 🤴

Brown envelope from agent more like!

Traore reminded me of the Callum Robinson signing. We brought in a winger into a team that doesn't use wingers. The hope was that they both had semi-decent goal scoring records and pace, and that we might be able to turn them into strikers.

I'd like to see Traore given a chance with us in the Championship but Wilder needs to drop his tried and tasted and ultimately failure of a favoured formation and come up with something new.

3-4-2-1
4-2-3-1
4-1-3-2

Stop living in the past and breathe some new life into this stale football team.

Last edited:
I remember seeing Traore in that video of him doing kick ups in his signing on video.
I wasn't the only one to comment on how tiny he looked & he was about to come into the most physically demanding league in world football.

Likewise, I saw Grbic warming up before one of his early games & remember commenting to my pal that he looked extremely slow getting down to shots...

We were warned that Slimane wasn't physically up to the requirements in the Danish league.
Yet here he was, coming into the Premier League.

... and Tom Davies had barely kicked a ball in two years at Everton. A sick note, joining a squad that was full of them.
With a medical dept. with a very questionable record of nursing players back to health.

Our recruitment team decided these were the guys to bring in.

I suspect we'll be nearing a £20m outlay in transfer & agent fees & player salaries for this lot.
And I'm not sure we'll recover much of it.

In the meantime, we have a training ground to build. Kop facilities to improve.
And now, a promotion challenging squad to assemble.

What a fucking shambles, and it all stinks of 'United World.'
The sooner the Prince realises he knows fuck all about football and packs his bags, the better.

This

What about a £2m player!?

Literally the first word of the post is an obsession over height rather than whether someone can play football. Pathetic. Chucked into the first team out of necessity due to idiotic board/owner decisions, clearly not ready for that huge step up from the Allsvenskan, but apparently has no chance of being the slightest bit of use for us at any point in time ever, unless he's pouring pints whilst standing on a box to do so. Yawn.
It's not just his height , it's his frame too.
He's gonna get brushed off the ball so easily.
Pray that Nantes take him.

Back
Top Bottom