I hate forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Apparently Forest gave United a bell on transfer deadline day to offer us a couple of their rejects to take either by taking over their contracts or to take on loan with us having to pick up a large percentage of their wages. Arter may have been one of those but I believe it was Shelvey and Dennis who they were offering to us. It seems we looked at the contracts they are on at the moment with the Trees and told them to fuck themselves. Shame. Why would we want to take their cast offs? Arrogant fuckers. They created their own mess by chucking silly money at it and paying well over the odds in fees to clubs, agents and with player wages and now they are stuck with a band of mercenaries. Let them be bled dry.

Heard henry winter on talksport this morning saying steve cooper had worked miracles at forest
They have the 11 th highest wage bill and a 208 million net spend which puts them 11th on net spend over the last 5 years
Even though they have only been in the prem for two

Surely anything under 11 th is an underachievement

Heard henry winter on talksport this morning saying steve cooper had worked miracles at forest
They have the 11 th highest wage bill and a 208 million net spend which puts them 11th on net spend over the last 5 years
Even though they have only been in the prem for two

Surely anything under 11 th is an underachievement
I still think the mass spending spree is going to catch up with them , too big a squad & wage bill ,be interesting when they have to post their accounts

Their owner is one the most corrupt fuckers about. On trial for drug smuggling and other crimes and multiple witnesses all mysteriously died before the court date.

Their owner is one the most corrupt fuckers about. On trial for drug smuggling and other crimes and multiple witnesses all mysteriously died before the court date.

Whenever Forest make a signing:

Watching florist v Bournemouth and have seen the worst red card ever. Well second yellow. Boly gets sent off for a great tackle. Mixed emotions though. One hand, happened to florist so.... but on the other the laws of the game are thrown into the toilet. VAR should have intervened as an obvious error. The game is becoming, if not there, a joke cause of those running VAR.

Watching florist v Bournemouth and have seen the worst red card ever. Well second yellow. Boly gets sent off for a great tackle. Mixed emotions though. One hand, happened to florist so.... but on the other the laws of the game are thrown into the toilet. VAR should have intervened as an obvious error. The game is becoming, if not there, a joke cause of those running VAR.
Can VAR intervene for a 2nd yellow. Thought they could only get involved if first yellow should be a red and vice versa.

A bit frustrating that Luton & Burnley won, but to be honest Forest’s late home defeat is much more significant. That is a great result & keeps the bottom 3 all in touch.

All down to us to close the gap on Boxing Day. We win & they lose at Newcastle & we are within 2 points. UTB!!! Happy Christmas Blades & let’s all stay positive with Wilder & get the Lane rocking on Boxing Day!

A bit frustrating that Luton & Burnley won, but to be honest Forest’s late home defeat is much more significant. That is a great result & keeps the bottom 3 all in touch.

All down to us to close the gap on Boxing Day. We win & they lose at Newcastle & we are within 2 points. UTB!!! Happy Christmas Blades & let’s all stay positive with Wilder & get the Lane rocking on Boxing Day!
Great result at Villa, but dropping 2 points in the 97th minute is gutting given today’s scores.

UTB !

Geezerz , that decision is just plain shocking, apparently the ref who sent him off is a lifelong Derby fan!

The game is fast going further down the shitter ... I'm glad I watch non league 95% of the time 😔

Can VAR intervene for a 2nd yellow. Thought they could only get involved if first yellow should be a red and vice versa.

No it can't, only for straight red. I think it should given going down to 10 men is a big game changing event.

It's a weird one. It's obviously a very bad call but then these used to happen every week. Ref makes a rushed decision, guesses, whatever. People are going on about this being so bad though and proof the games gone because VAR doesn't intervene but then as others have said, in this instance it can't.

So then the obvious solution is to expand the remit of VAR so it can look at stuff like this but given how people feel about VAR and its many fuckups, no one wants that either. Gonna have to pick one.

It's a weird one. It's obviously a very bad call but then these used to happen every week. Ref makes a rushed decision, guesses, whatever. People are going on about this being so bad though and proof the games gone because VAR doesn't intervene but then as others have said, in this instance it can't.

So then the obvious solution is to expand the remit of VAR so it can look at stuff like this but given how people feel about VAR and its many fuckups, no one wants that either. Gonna have to pick one.
I don’t want VAR at all but we’re stuck with it now. So given that I do think that if a yellow leads to a red then they should look albeit the problem with that comes when the first yellow is a shocking decision not the second.
I for one don’t want VAR more involved than it already is so wouldn’t want every yellow scrutinised I occasionally would like to go to a three o’clock game and feel I might get home before midnight

Only just seen this.
VAR is obviously not fit for purpose. People saying it can't be used for yellow offences ,fair enough.
But it's supposed to be used for 'clear and obvious ' reasons.
Well quite clearly and quite obviously THE REFEREE has made a massive error.

So why haven't Stockley Park been in the refs ear telling him he's made a right Bollocks of that Decision and to overturn it?

Could it be that they don't want to admit referees make errors.

Only just seen this.
VAR is obviously not fit for purpose. People saying it can't be used for yellow offences ,fair enough.
But it's supposed to be used for 'clear and obvious ' reasons.
Well quite clearly and quite obviously THE REFEREE has made a massive error.

So why haven't Stockley Park been in the refs ear telling him he's made a right Bollocks of that Decision and to overturn it?

Could it be that they don't want to admit referees make errors.
It's not " people saying it" it's a fucking rule. Hence why Stockley Park can't tell him he's made an absolutely embarrassing decision. But after all he's human, it happens, you get the good and bad, var just scrutinises everything now so its all way more spoke about.

I've seen much worse
I've seen much worse given against us
The Norwood one this season and jebbo in the cup spring to mind

Watched Newcastle on Saturday against Luton and they looked a tired team mentally and physically, champions league exertions are catching up and these are catching them at a good time, pity they caught us earlier in the season

Back
Top Bottom