Dear Hecky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Klaatu Barada Nikto

Reaction score
If that was your last game, then ignore the abusive fucking troglodytes that have only started supporting the club in the last few years, and hold your head up high.

You got the team up in challenging circumstances, and you were given a raw deal this season by the top brass.

You're a good bloke, a good manager and the sensible blades will wish you the very best in future.

There isn't a manager in history could get this bunch playing well in this league. Not Heckys fault, not completely, a lot of things have gone wrong and not much have gone right. We are in this position for reasons most understand. Thanks for a good 2 seasons.

If that was your last game, then ignore the abusive fucking troglodytes that have only started supporting the club in the last few years, and hold your head up high.

You got the team up in challenging circumstances, and you were given a raw deal this season by the top brass.

You're a good bloke, a good manager and the sensible blades will wish you the very best in future.

What raw deal? he got most of his transfer targets.

He made it a raw deal by not keeping anyone fit.

He’s done well. He’s also out of his depth at this level. I don’t believe that team is that bad.

We are still going home and away but sometimes you just have to accept it’s time to go.

Good luck to him but change has to happen and anyone at Arsenal today will confirm it.

There isn't a manager in history could get this bunch playing well in this league. Not Heckys fault, not completely, a lot of things have gone wrong and not much have gone right. We are in this position for reasons most understand. Thanks for a good 2 seasons.
But they’re his team?

He deserves a lot of respect with his severance. It's a cesspit of a season and he needs to put it behind him and move on asap.

Here , Here

We're they his targets? If they were they certainly weren't his top targets besides Mcatee.

He's gone with what we could afford to bring in, which is basically development players from poorer leagues than the one we're in and told to make the best of it.

There’s no sentiment in football it’s a result business and the results are fucking dire

We're they his targets? If they were they certainly weren't his top targets besides Mcatee.

He's gone with what we could afford to bring in, which is basically development players from poorer leagues than the one we're in and told to make the best of it.

We have about 5 left backs at the club and that's because that clown can't keep a fucking player fit.

We never were going to have an amazing budget but it's clear Hecky has wasted what he did get.

He’s done well. He’s also out of his depth at this level. I don’t believe that team is that bad.

We are still going home and away but sometimes you just have to accept it’s time to go.

Good luck to him but change has to happen and anyone at Arsenal today will confirm it.
This team would get a tonking from most of the current Championship sides,never mind P.L.teams

Great post

We have about 5 left backs at the club and that's because that clown can't keep a fucking player fit.

We never were going to have an amazing budget but it's clear Hecky has wasted what he did get.
It was his fault lowe is a dozy cunt and fell over a sprinkler? Or that RND torn a hamstring during a match?

Larouci is a prime example of what I'm on about. No way he's hecky's first choice transfer for that position, maybe not even his choice at all, but that's the market we're shopping in.

It was his fault lowe is a dozy cunt and fell over a sprinkler? Or that RND torn a hamstring during a match?

Larouci is a prime example of what I'm on about. No way he's hecky's first choice transfer for that position, maybe not even his choice at all, but that's the market we're shopping in.

I agree that he’s hardly been given a competitive budget. But fuck me! 1 point from 10 matches is completely unacceptable!

I fail to see how someone else couldn’t get more out of the players we currently have available.

It was his fault lowe is a dozy cunt and fell over a sprinker? Or that RND torn a hamstring during a match?

His injury record speaks for itself and its been an issue since he has been manager. You don't need to get a 3rd party to look into the clubs injury problems if Hecky and his team are doing a good job.

Hecky telling lies last season about it being down to the training pitches at shirecliffe when really getting a brand new desso has made zero difference.

I agree that he’s hardly been given a competitive budget. But fuck me! 1 point from 10 matches is completely unacceptable!

I fail to see how someone else couldn’t get more out of the players we currently have available.
I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

And there's going to be some mightily disappointed people on here when it turns out it's not hecky that is the reason we're not getting results but the players that are at least a league out of their depth.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

And there's going to be some mightily disappointed people on here when it turns out it's not hecky that is the reason we're not getting results but the players that are at least a league out of their depth.

If Luton can get 5 points from 9 matches, I fail to see why Hecky shouldn’t take his fair share of the blame for 1 point from 10 matches.

Most of his transfer targets within a limited budget - if he had more money to spend they probably wouldn't have been his targets.

Injuries are hitting all teams, there's been lots written recently about this across the leagues here and in Europe, most attributing it to the new rules - hecky didn't write the rule changes.

Sack hecky, bring Wilder back, let him overspend again like he's playing fifa, put us right back to financial related transfer embargo's again, don't bring on the youth players - all positives seemingly some people want there, but if that's what people want please don't moan when he walks again when things aren't going his way and leaves us in the toilet.

I want a positive future, pay off the debts, more available funds to spend in the coming seasons, sometimes it takes time to rebuild, short term pain but long term gain, yes i want some fight in the team but i also don't want to in a bad way financially like a lot of other teams have been with points deductions.

We’re down and it’s not a shock is it, just look at the newly promoted sides- Us, Burnley & Luton got 272 points between us last season and we have 10 points between us after a combined 29 games.

The question is whether Hecky is the best man to get us up next season? He has a win percentage of 59% with us in the championship, he’s done a brilliant job getting us up but as a club we don’t have the tools to give him, or anyone else, to build a squad capable of competing at this level. Nobody has better credentials than Hecky to get us back up for another crack at it, hopefully with a new owner. I’m sure we’ll get some players back and go down fighting at least.

He did a lot better with the squad Wilder left him with then the one he built, that is the surprising thing for me.
Injuries and the club selling our two best players certainly haven't helped him, but the performances them self just haven't be even close to acceptable.
Literally the Man U first half is the only sign of life this team has showed us.
It's just a real shame, losing so much just makes everyone feel awful.

Would Luton have list by 5 today. Will Luton lose by 8 against Newcastle this season? If not, then they are clearly capable of putting in more competitive performances than our side/management. They don't have more resources. They are just far better managed. Which then seems to imply that we should probably change our manager ...

Back
Top Bottom