Can we sell out Def Leppard/Motley Crue?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I had a look at these tickets when they came out as a mate who’s a bit older fancied going. I wasn’t that bothered but thought it’d be an excuse to go out for a drink with him etc.
Cheapest on the site were over 90 quid.
No chance.
Surely you’d have to be a die-hard fan; have they really got that many of those?

They sold out Turf Moor on that fillum about Dave. If we can't match them it truly shows how tinpot we are.
Honestly surprised me that film. Was quite alright. The cameo from Dyche hasn't aged well mind but hindsight is 20:20 an that.

I had no idea Def Leppard were doing a gig at Leadmill.

I'm not overly arsed about them but nevertheless would be bang up for that if I found a ticket. I imagine it would be amazing to see them in such a small place.
I thought about it until I saw the cost £65 plus booking fee

You can get cheaper tickets and £120 is the same price as the most expensive tickets for the semi final, which some would say is a rip off for a football match.

But it’s what you’re into I suppose, to me it’s decent value to watch two headline bands.
What are the cheapest tickets available?

I’ll pass thanks. Once went to the Arena to see Def Leppard and white snake. Whitesnake was better.

And the guitarist who never wears a top loves himself, I just think he’s a nob.

I’d rather watch a coffin warp. Def Leppard, a poor man’s Spinal Tap. Motley Crue, only thing I know about them is the drummer got noshed off by plastic Pamela Anderson. Jammy bastard. And the singers now a bit of a lard arse according to our kid.

Haven’t been to a concert in years, feels like prices have gone up so much: £65.00 ticket, £8.10 service charge, £2.75 handling fee = £75.85

Concert tickets are generally just too expensive these days, so I don’t bother anymore
Springsteen in Birmingham in June are £375, ridiculous
I would love to see Def Leppard but not paying these prices
The bands are just too greedy and make millions from these big venue concerts

Come on Blades, let’s back Rick, Joe and the boys and show them how great a fan base we are. The prices don’t matter, it’s all about selling out our stadium and showing the world how massive we are. If we can’t even sell this out then they might not let us play in the Premier League next season!

PS. I’m not going

Concert tickets are generally just too expensive these days, so I don’t bother anymore
Springsteen in Birmingham in June are £375, ridiculous
I would love to see Def Leppard but not paying these prices
The bands are just too greedy and make millions from these big venue concerts

To be fair, it can’t be cheap some of the shows they put on. I went to see Rammstein last year and the cost to put on the show must’ve been huge. It’s not a case of them just turning up with their instruments and playing a gig.

They obviously make a decent amount of money by touring, but if they put on a decent show I’m happy to pay £100+ for a ticket.

Going with two of my daughters , Poison or Thunder would have been better support acts , Poison did a few in America with them and was disappointed they not coming here ☹️
Seen Poison in 94 with Ritchie Kotzen, amazing guitar player and amazing album recorded , but i think he was boneing the drummers missus so get kicked out , would love to see them with CC and your right pal should have brought them to Europe would have been class, going to see them in Dublin too and Mamooth WVH is the support - its Eddie Van Halens son .. the debut album is class... hope you and your daughters enjoy the gig pal

Think going to concerts is all about bragging rites anyway,
Give me the record any day, I can mash me- sen a big pot of steaming hot tea, get a plate full of jammy doe nuts and, put me feet up..

Mind you I am in me eighties....... :rolleyes: .

I've heard of both bands. I I don't think I could say I have ever heard any of their songs I certainly couldn't sing or even hum the time of one! The prices are crazy too. No wonder it isn't sold out £120 for standing tickets. How many of their fans can do that now. They've all got to be pushing 60!?? 90 for okay seated
I got my standing ticket for £70, £100 is going rate for big shows these days

In a blatant attempt to bring his club into the music world, Chancy has booked two bands to compete with the gig at Bramall Lane, Jeff Leopard & The Muttley Crew
will be appearing in The Terry Curran Suite.

Tickets are £500 but will rise to £720 on the day.

I image you'll pay a premium at these one off stadium gigs as there are huge additional set up costs to cover. it's a bit steep but feels like a historic event and to stand on the lane 'pitch' watching Def Leppard sounded too good to miss.

I think the last concert I went to was at the O2 in London our lass had always wanted to see Bon Jovi think I paid about £90 each but it was worth it. Kid Rock was a bit crap mind with his one hit rip off of Lynnard Skinnard.

Back
Top Bottom