2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Luton Town - 11th March 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LUT
LUT
LUT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
sufc.gif
vs.
lutontown.png

Championship Week 36 - Saturday 11th March 2023 - 15:00 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-luton-town.640/

Officials:

Referee: Leigh Doughty
Assistant Referee: Mark Dwyer
Assistant Referee: Lee Venamore
Fourth Official: Stephen Martin

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1671401521883.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Hecky really is Blackwell mark 2.

Has a squad full of talent and they regress and get worse under him.

The football is boring and dire to watch.

He has no plan B.

He blames everyone but himself but continues doing the same thing regardless.

After 60 plus years of supporting the blades should I expect anything else

The whole conversation now should be whether there is any confidence in Hecky to manage to get anything out of the play offs. Given we are just continually rolling over for our bellies tickling against those sides.

If theres not 1/2 hour injury time it's a joke

How can you have 3 defenders as subs when at home ?
How can you have your oldest striker as the only sub ?
The one who called the ref biased ?
How can you fail to start two young midfielders and prefer an old slowcoach ?
How can you not react before 70 mins to a game in which we've had no shots on target ?
Are you feckin stupid ?
Yes

The whole conversation now should be whether there is any confidence in Hecky to manage to get anything out of the play offs. Given we are just continually rolling over for our bellies tickling against those sides.
No chance, and not because we always lose in the play offs.

We're out of form, playing badly and getting worse as the season continues. We'd enter the play offs lacking confidence and belief. We'd get beaten easily over two legs.

Hecky isn't good enough regardless of current league position. He'll keep picking his favourites every match, stick with his same failing formation and tactics and blame everything but himself when we lose and not change anything.

The other issue here today is these lot have had one shot on target. Absolutely laughable.

No chance, and not because we always lose in the play offs.

We're out of form, playing badly and getting worse as the season continues. We'd enter the play offs lacking confidence and belief. We'd get beaten easily over two legs.

Hecky isn't good enough regardless of current league position. He'll keep picking his favourites every match, stick with his same failing formation and tactics and blame everything but himself when we lose and not change anything.

So does somebody need to have the nerve to take the unpopular gamble and get shot of him before the play offs?

Asaba summed us up, why don’t we just go out and attack rather than trying to pick moments. It’s fucking stupid and we’re shit at it

We have been awful for over a month. I think this is going to be my last interest in the season, I am not really looking forward to watching this rubbish to complete the meltdown.

Boring, negative display. In honesty that’s been the case in a while…don’t deserve to go up at all on recent displays and the odd win by one goal here or there have truly papered over the cracks. Awful to watch that.

Terrible run against the other playoff teams... Sunderland now becomes a must win. Very nervy times...

I’m a Blade for almost 65 years and I honestly and sincerely don’t get the performance today .. it makes no sense to me no matter how you can look at it .. it was pedestrian, slow, lacking in passion, drive, or will to win…/

Somebody is responsible for this garbage of a performance because at this stage of the season someone has to be held accountable.

Toledo

Luton outworked, outthought and outplayed us big time today and deserved the win.
Blades never showed up.
Some real poor performances all round.
Close yer legs next time Flecky.

There are no words to Express how fucking awful that performance was, throughout the game the passing was awful the decision making was dire the energy was non existent, mcburnie and ndiaye had absolutely fuck all to go on all afternoon, I wouldn't mind as much if we went for teams and lost but today was something else, we didn't decide to defend we didn't decide to attack instead we decided to do fuck all

Back
Top Bottom