Fallowfields team to Humidify the Hornets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Huge huge huge game at BDTBL on Saturday as they say this is the business end of the season.
If we lose I think the wheels will really start to come off or as Gareth Southgatebottom says playing well just look at the stats

However we could very easily be 7 points with a game in hand as Boro are @ the hawthorns who have a fantastic manager in corberan

Having just watched our Paul’s pre match interview it doesn’t fill me with much confidence he can turn the ship , when your backs against the wall you want a manager who will come out fighting like sir Chris did , some of his excuses for Millwall are he says that playing before middlesborough and having to travel on a coach may have been reasons for the 1st half against Millwall 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I have had my reservations regarding Gareth but I thought he would get us up and we would limp over the line but maybe he can’t get us up

I think if we lose Saturday a change may be needed we sacked Slav out of nowhere so why not Paul My suggestions would be Wilder or Big Sam 👍👍

Anyway onto the line up , my only advice to Paul is please please do not play Jacky monkey nuts for brains the bloke has fooled this fan base because he does tackles and throws the ball far if JOC is back fit I would have him on the bench ahead of R2D2

Also please please play berge further forward

👇FALLOWFIELDS OFFICIAL LINE UP👇

—-FLUMP HANDS WES——

—BOGLE—ANEL—EGAN—CLARK—LOWE

——DOYLE——OLI NO TACKLES—

—-SANDER SCAPEGOAT—-NDIAYE

————MCSAUCE—————

At risk of giving you the ill-deserved attention you crave, you're clearly batshit.

Fantastic manager in Corberan? That'll be WBA who were beat midweek by our opponents then? Yeah, he's graet!

Come out fighting like Sir Chris? What, like we did two years ago now, rooted to the foot of the Premier League with practically the same fucking team?

Wilder or Fat Sam? Fuck me, you're funny. We're still in the autos and you want our manager replaced by two serial failures. UEFA A stuff that.

Finally, Jack will never play again, save for a cameo at the end of the season and a testimonial

Every step you take, you're battered. It's like pulling the legs of a spider.

pommpey

• Banned
At risk of giving you the ill-deserved attention you crave, you're clearly batshit.

Fantastic manager in Corberan? That'll be WBA who were beat midweek by our opponents then? Yeah, he's graet!

Come out fighting like Sir Chris? What, like we did two years ago now, rooted to the foot of the Premier League with practically the same fucking team?

Wilder or Fat Sam? Fuck me, you're funny. We're still in the autos and you want our manager replaced by two serial failures. UEFA A stuff that.

Finally, Jack will never play again, save for a cameo at the end of the season and a testimonial

Every step you take, you're battered. It's like pulling the legs of a spider.

pommpey

Yeah and why were we in the prem Portsmouth 👍

If anyone and I mean anyone reckons Paul heckingbottom is a better manager and down more for this football club than Chris wilder then I genuinely have no words for the I don’t understand how anyone can even possibly think that

Right so a manager loses one game and they are a bad manager win the next and they are amazing

You are what they call recency bias Portsmouth

lets hope Hecky’s got a better plan!

Yeah and why were we in the prem Portsmouth 👍

Its also why we are not in the PL Fallowfield. Because of Wilder. Small detail, but significant.

If anyone and I mean anyone reckons Paul heckingbottom is a better manager and down more for this football club than Chris wilder then I genuinely have no words for the I don’t understand how anyone can even possibly think that

Because Wilder's win rate was 46% and heckingbottoms is 56%. Small detail, but again, significant

Right so a manager loses one game and they are a bad manager win the next and they are amazing

Hecky has lost two. He's won a lot more though. What is your point?

You are what they call recency bias Portsmouth

Is that even a term? Or is a it a Fallowfield one? Y'know. Made up. Like your UEFA A Badge?

pommpey

I know.

He is eight years old

pommpey

Huge huge huge game at BDTBL on Saturday as they say this is the business end of the season.
If we lose I think the wheels will really start to come off or as Gareth Southgatebottom says playing well just look at the stats

However we could very easily be 7 points with a game in hand as Boro are @ the hawthorns who have a fantastic manager in corberan

Having just watched our Paul’s pre match interview it doesn’t fill me with much confidence he can turn the ship , when your backs against the wall you want a manager who will come out fighting like sir Chris did , some of his excuses for Millwall are he says that playing before middlesborough and having to travel on a coach may have been reasons for the 1st half against Millwall 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I have had my reservations regarding Gareth but I thought he would get us up and we would limp over the line but maybe he can’t get us up

I think if we lose Saturday a change may be needed we sacked Slav out of nowhere so why not Paul My suggestions would be Wilder or Big Sam 👍👍

Anyway onto the line up , my only advice to Paul is please please do not play Jacky monkey nuts for brains the bloke has fooled this fan base because he does tackles and throws the ball far if JOC is back fit I would have him on the bench ahead of R2D2

—-FLUMP HANDS WES——

——DOYLE——OLI NO TACKLES—

————MCSAUCE—————
billy-madison-idiot.gif

—-FLUMP HANDS WES——

——DOYLE——OLI NO TACKLES—

————MCSAUCE—————
Stopped reading after 'Huge'

Wilder got just as lucky with us as we did with him. Right man, at the right club, at the right time. But he has clear limitations. Never go back. Get behind Hecky, who has done nothing to justify losing faith in him.

Wilder lucky ?

How was he lucky ?

Was he lucky that he inherited an owner with no money and both fighting

Was he unlucky to inherit the worst united team in 50 years 😂

Recency bias is indeed a term. It's a concept that would be far beyond Fallowfield's cognitive ability to have thought up himself.

Like I said I have a UEFA A LICENSE and a blue Peter badge

Wilder lucky ?

How was he lucky ?

Was he lucky that he inherited an owner with no money and both fighting

Was he unlucky to inherit the worst united team in 50 years 😂
As I say, right man, right club, right time, both the club and Wilder benefitted from that. Surly you recognise that this occurs in competitive sport? I don't dispute he is a good manager, but his success didn't last here and he has also not repeated this elsewhere to date.

So
As I say, right man, right club, right time, both the club and Wilder benefitted from that. Surly you recognise that this occurs in competitive sport? I don't dispute he is a good manager, but his success didn't last here and he has also not repeated this elsewhere to date.

Why wasn’t Micky adams then ? And many more managers who manager there boyhood club

I don’t think CW gets enough credit on here and in general

What CW did with us is arguably one of the best achievements by a manager in the past 20 years 🤷‍♂️

McAtee for Doyle - pace
Fair point. Watford tend to bypass midfield in attack which makes it vital our wingbacks are able to close down and offer protection to the back 3. Doyle adds more protection than McAtee so it becomes a bit of a trade off between solid at the back and outscoring them. Be interesting.

Agree mostly with that line up, would like to see Clark but - unfortunately and maybe not popular opinion - ahead of Bash, even coming on from the bench as I‘m happy to start with Robinson.

McAtee for Doyle - pace
Difficult one as, if this is the case
Watford tend to bypass midfield in attack which makes it vital our wingbacks are able to close down and offer protection to the back 3.
We could counter better, but we also have to look after the ball when we have it and not get knocked off it or lose it as we have been doing to much for my liking.
it becomes a bit of a trade off between solid at the back and outscoring them. Be interesting.
Indeed, I have no idea how this will go but it might well be one of those games where we will need to score a few to beat them.

Recency bias is indeed a term. It's a concept that would be far beyond Fallowfield's cognitive ability to have thought up himself.
It's weird. I feel like Fallowfield must have been hacked, but also like I've forgotten everything that he'd posted previously.

—-FLUMP HANDS WES——

——DOYLE——OLI NO TACKLES—

————MCSAUCE—————
McSauce is back! So is Oli no tackles, now Sander has a name.

Top quality content.

Back
Top Bottom