Hated former players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HeCanDoMagic

Reaction score
So, I am going to watch Bradford v Rochdale with a Bantam supporting pal tonight.

Having a chat about players who had played for us and them, one player who popped up was a player I had/have a really (really) big disliking for; Tony McMahon.

I am a traditional clapper, don't like booing the team or players etc etc, so for me to have such a disliking for a player it tells you something. The only other player who I have a genuine disliking for is Marlon King.

Any advances on McMahon on King on really dislikeable players we've had?

Dean Hammond, Martin Woolford, Jordan Stewart

Then there's Martin Smith, Nick Blackman, Marcus Bent etc. not because i didn't like them, but because they left us in the shit

Jug Eared Cunt at Southampton. I still hold out hope that he cops for a David Busst Special one day, fucking prick.

Matthew Kilgallon
Jordan Slew
Andy Gray
Mark McCuntly
Kevin MacDonald
James Wallace
Gareth Taylor

There's probably many more.

Brian Howard
Nigel Spackman
David Carney
Willie Falconer
Paul Richardson
in any order all as cunty as each other.

Most of the dross we had in League One to be honest because most of them absolutely sucked.

John Lundstram has to be up there too in terms of his utter laziness a couple of seasons ago.
Not a huge fan of David Cotterill either, more so for his actions off the pitch than anything he did on it.

Jug Eared Cunt at Southampton. I still hold out hope that he cops for a David Busst Special one day, fucking prick.

Matthew Kilgallon
Jordan Slew
Andy Gray
Mark McCuntly
Kevin MacDonald
James Wallace
Gareth Taylor

There's probably many more.

Missed out Lundstram and Ramsdale, pair of thundercunts.

I don't really hate anyone who played for United. Lundstram not trying was certainly irritating but meh

A lot seem to really dislike Lys Mousset too. I just feel really sorry for the fella, myself.
From the outside looking in, it didn't seem like many took to Oli Burke in the dressing room. A lot of our fans seem to revel in his failings (in fashion and in front of goal) since he left.

A lot seem to really dislike Lys Mousset too. I just feel really sorry for the fella, myself.
From the outside looking in, it didn't seem like many particularly liked Oli Burke in the dressing room. A lot of our fans seem to revel in his failings (in fashion and in front of goal) since he left.
Moose gave us some amazing moments. No idea how you could hate the lad. The only person he's really harmed is himself

Why is Che Adams so hated? Or did I live in a cave in 2016?

Left, then started re-tweeting Wednesday and Birmingham fans about how they're bigger clubs than us.
It was really random because nobody seemed to provoke it.
Can't remember if he celebrated in a nobbish way after scoring against us too... could be wrong on that one.

Doyle
McEveley
Bent
Hammond
Hendrie
McNulty
McMahon
King

I don't 'hate' them but they are some of my least favourite ex-players based on both performance and/or personality.

The ones who went on to score against us for other clubs mentioned above don't get my ire because they are just doing their job (i.e. Michael Brown was a prick after he left us).

Dean Hammond, Martin Woolford, Jordan Stewart

Then there's Martin Smith, Nick Blackman, Marcus Bent etc. not because i didn't like them, but because they left us in the shit
Harsh to say Blackman left us in the shit. It was McCabe who sold him. Blame McCabe!

Same with Beattie. Who sells their top scorers mid-season? Really.

Left, then started re-tweeting Wednesday and Birmingham fans about how they're bigger clubs than us.
It was really random because nobody seemed to provoke it.
Can't remember if he celebrated in a nobbish way after scoring against us too... could be wrong on that one.
Ah, that explains it then!

Apart from those already mentioned, I wasn't a fan of Danny Cullip. Neither was Warnock.

Doyle
McEveley
Bent
Hammond
Hendrie
McNulty
McMahon
King

I don't 'hate' them but they are some of my least favourite ex-players based on both performance and/or personality.

The ones who went on to score against us for other clubs mentioned above don't get my ire because they are just doing their job (i.e. Michael Brown was a prick after he left us).

Doyle and Collins synonymous with that dross team we watched in L1 for so many years, but I wouldn't hold it against them.
Limited players, but triers. Which couldn't be said for a lot of the wasters: K Freeman (pre-Wilder), Harrison McGahey, Jose Baxter, Marc McNulty, Tony McMahon, Che Adams, to a lesser extent Ryan Flynn... peas for hearts, no bottle, piss-taking shithouses.
Makes you realise how lucky we are to have characters like Baldock, Egan, Norwood, Robinson, Osborn etc. now. They can't be good every week, but they'll at least not go down without a fight... and you'd probably go for a pint with them.

Back
Top Bottom