Match Thread Peterborough United v. Sheffield United - 29th January 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

PETE
PETE
PETE

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1643462139599.png V. 1643462144734.png
Championship Week 26 - Saturday 29th January 2022 - 17:30 - London Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/peterborough-united-vs-sheffield-united.580/

Officials:

Referee: Dean Whitestone
Assistant Referee: Bhupinder Gill
Assistant Referee: Mark Pottage
Fourth Official: Andy Davies

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1643462406460.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:
Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 13.17.15.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Get sharp off at half time he has been gash all season

There is literally no point starting him he does nothing and offers nothing

Half time subs Berge on for Hourihane & Mcburnie on for Bill the scarecrow please Heckingbottom

To be honest Sharp is often gash in many matches, as a goal poacher that's his style, he's so reliant (probably over reliant) on service.
Then like a Keight Edwards type...he'll be playing poorly...not involved.... then pop up with a goal.

Half time subs Berge on for Hourihane & Mcburnie on for Bill the scarecrow please Heckingbottom
Do you say it on purpose?

To be honest Sharp is often gash in many matches, as a goal poacher that's his style, he's so reliant (probably over reliant) on service.
Then like a Keight Edwards type...he'll be playing poorly...not involved.... then pop up with a goal.

You’re right he is a goal poacher

But what is a goal poacher If he is not scoring ?

4 goals in 25 from open play is terrible

Goal ……

Ndiaye not in it and we are so missing that link and thrust that should come from him and his role in this line up .

Poor billy

Love the bloke but him n didz - oh dear

Played some nice stuff overall but you still feel that we have a fk up in us lurking near the surface
I k n o w f u c k a l l o f f I c i a l

Come on son let's have your apology if you've got any self respect, 'I FallowfieldBlade am a complete clueless tosser and I'm not worthy of drinking Billy sharps piss' would be about right... Do the right thing

Given Brewster is going to be out for a good few months do we have any good strikers in the u23's?

Sharp will get us goals no doubt, but we dont really have any other goal scoring strikers.

Is there anyone in the u23's or are we going to have to recall Jebbo?

Just like that

Given Brewster is going to be out for a good few months do we have any good strikers in the u23's?

Sharp will get us goals no doubt, but we dont really have any other goal scoring strikers.

Is there anyone in the u23's or are we going to have to recall Jebbo?
Might be worth having a go with Jebbo and Oli Mc, both tall and bit of a handful

Come on son let's have your apology if you've got any self respect, 'I FallowfieldBlade am a complete clueless tosser and I'm not worthy of drinking Billy sharps piss' would be about right... Do the right thing

I’ll apologies to absolutely no one he isn’t good enough and a broken clock is right twice a day

He’s scored 5 goals in 25 games now from open play which is poor

It was Great finish from Bill and he is a blades legend and nothing will change that

Looked like that thunderbolt was heading in from Norwood. Can’t remember the last time he banged one of them in. Very unlucky.

SHARPS just scored. Get off him.
He hadn’t scored when I posted that and had been playing pretty shite (hence the comment). Excellent finish though so credit to him. Hopefully he can change his form and bag a few more.

Back
Top Bottom