McBurnie Video

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't get it. Which one is him and if so what has he done wrong here?

There certainly is quite a resemblance to McBurnie but the vid quality is that poor I can't be 100% sure.

Again the vid quality is poor but the guy in the vid doesn't look to have a beard? Has McBurnie shaved his off recently as I've not watched any of our games for the past couple of months and even then he's injured.

To be he's been provoked no one knows what's happened just that scummy and his mates it's like getti g a 3rd of the story

It's Oli McBurnie. Why else would a bunch of teenage lads be shouting it at him? Not only does it look like him, the lads dresses like him & sounds like him. Same build, job lot

He looks pissed up by the way he's walking. What an absolute tit. Him & Mousset, just get shut at this stage. Shit characters.

I think it would be safe to assume that the two strikers who have had a massive drop off and contributed the least this season are the ones finding themselves in bother. Oh dear.

It's Oli McBurnie. Why else would a bunch of teenage lads be shouting it at him? Not only does it look like him, the lads dresses like him & sounds like him. Same build, job lot

He looks pissed up by the way he's walking. What an absolute tit. Him & Mousset, just get shut at this stage. Shit characters.

I've got a mate who's the absolute spitting image of Nigel Adkins

I could easily make a flakey video to discredit him if I wanted to.

McBurnies "look" is similar to half the chavs in the country and it would be easy for a group of chavs to make this.

Next season's manager has his work cut out with this shower.

This bloke is out of work, and might just be able to whip this lot into shape....... (Bash is my tip to win the series btw)

SAS-Ant-Middleton-landscape.jpeg

I've got a mate who's the absolute spitting image of Nigel Adkins

I could easily make a flakey video to discredit him if I wanted to.

McBurnies "look" is similar to half the chavs in the country and it would be easy for a group of chavs to make this.
Looks like him
Sounds like him
Dresses like him
Tried to break phone recording
The lads are shouting mcburnie

I don't really get why it isn't him.

He doesn't at all

Back
Top Bottom