Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update as of today. Robinson bid accepted now talking personal terms but don’t see too many problems with that one. Osborn nearly tied up too. Henderson sorted. Maupay hitting the rocks, as I said before, not really Brentford paying games but his agent. The agent wants £800k fee just for himself on top of the money to Brentford and the player. Suppose that’s the way it is these days and worse at the top. Maupay could even end up going to Bournemouth. We’re having a look at few other options, one of them being Lys Mousset.

Update as of today. Robinson bid accepted now talking personal terms but don’t see too many problems with that one. Osborn nearly tied up too. Henderson sorted. Maupay hitting the rocks, as I said before, not really Brentford paying games but his agent. The agent wants £800k fee just for himself on top of the money to Brentford and the player. Suppose that’s the way it is these days and worse at the top. Maupay could even end up going to Bournemouth. We’re having a look at few other options, one of them being Lys Mousset.

Anything on McBurnie? And I really need to become a football agent.

Not sure on Mousset. Would far rather McBurnie if Maupay isn’t doable. I need a job as an agent. I’d only want £500k for very little work.

Thanks.
You are my favourite poster even if your username gives me shudders.

Not sure on Mousset. Would far rather McBurnie if Maupay isn’t doable. I need a job as an agent. I’d only want £500k for very little work.

I think McBurnie is still on, we simply don't have another striking option like him. Can't see Wilder going into the season without a bit of height as an option.

Oh, and looks like a deal will be worked out and offered to Morrison. He’s done really well and been quiet, friendly, polite and courteous.
I do really think this is the signing that excites me the most. Would offer great creativity and game changing ability, made up for the lad if he's worked hard to get back on the straight after those early few years. Thanks RC

So it's the cunting agent probably wanting £1m for negotiating a contract on fucking Whatsapp...

Shameless parasites.

And as if by magic.....

FFS.

Shameless is the best word to describe these cunts.

800k for sorting a transfer for a Brentford player?

On an ease to earnings ratio no job can be above 'football agent'.

And as if by magic.....

FFS.

You can see why ex footballers become agents. They make it look like a peice of piss.

And as if by magic.....

FFS.

Not hurting yourself with the ITK thing, are you!

I do really think this is the signing that excites me the most. Would offer great creativity and game changing ability, made up for the lad if he's worked hard to get back on the straight after those early few years. Thanks RC

If true we would have Duffy, Freeman, Robinson & Morrison all that play the attacking midfield role and to some extent McGoldrick. That seems a bit overloaded to me.

If true we would have Duffy, Freeman, Robinson & Morrison all that play the attacking midfield role and to some extent McGoldrick. That seems a bit overloaded to me.
Watching Duffy run round on the training videos would suggest to me we need a few options 🤣

But away from home we may well go with 2 attacking midfielders and 1 striker

Multiple positions though isn’t it - Morrison, Robinson, Freeman and McG to some extent are all interchangeable if/when we change formation (which we will have to do on occasion this year).

To me the Maupay deal is off. Can’t see us relaying the 800k info if we still thought this was going through

I’m slightly underwhelmed to be honest. For the sake of £800k we are potentially going to miss out on one of the best prospects outside of the top flight. I can see us signing the trio mentioned by RC and that’s all :(

Pay this time and we’ll pay every time.
The leeches will spread the word.
I would dearly like us to sign Maupay but not while we are bent over a barrel by an agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom