Player Suggestion Ryan Colclough

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

surely not gonna be playin for wigan in championship, good winger wanted to sign him last summer and january, surely can get him on loan or something

Did he play much for them this season? If so I can't see why he wouldn't hold down a place in the championship

Did he play much for them this season? If so I can't see why he wouldn't hold down a place in the championship
yh he played for them quite a lot after he signed for them but from the few times ive seen him he never looks more than a league 1 player even if we get him in january if he isnt playing in first team be a good signing for this division if we got him

Skyy Sports reporting aswell as bidding for Sam Morsy today weve also bid for Ryan Colclough a winger. Bid rejected however

Only bothered about Morsy. I'm sure there's already a thread about him though!

Skyy Sports reporting aswell as bidding for Sam Morsy today weve also bid for Ryan Colclough a winger. Bid rejected however

Is that United that are reported to have bid for Morsy then?

No, it says they've turned down two bids from unnamed clubs for Morsy and a bid from us for Colclough.

Today we've heard of a bid for;
Webster - rejected
Morsy - rejected
Colclough - rejected

We still haven't managed to scrape together a few pence for Lavery either. What the fuck is going on at this club?

Speaking of Lavery. We have been discussing him at work. He's been without a club all summer, however just because he's not signed his Pig contract doesn't mean he can't train with us. Does anyone know if he has been?

Out of the list we have bid on, I am only remotely interested in Morsy.

Webster - rejected
Morsy - rejected
Colclough - rejected

We still haven't managed to scrape together a few pence for Lavery either. What the fuck is going on at this club?

Probably cos we spend 500k on a keeper!

Speaking of Lavery. We have been discussing him at work. He's been without a club all summer, however just because he's not signed his Pig contract doesn't mean he can't train with us. Does anyone know if he has been?

Out of the list we have bid on, I am only remotely interested in Morsy.

Webster sounds decent to, to be fair. Can't see that happening though. Morsy possible though, since he's no featuring for Wigan.

Webster - rejected
Morsy - rejected
Colclough - rejected

Wilder asking for our support and backing on the club site 2 minutes before Wigan said fuck off publicly.
Not looking too hot are we?
Come on Chris offer £75K apiece and throw in Done and MacNuts.

How come we are bidding on players who have either recently signed a new contract or moved club? All decent players mind who would improve our current set of shite.

Webster - rejected
Morsy - rejected
Colclough - rejected

Probably cos we spend 500k on a keeper!

500k well spent though. We needed to sort the GK position.

Regarding the other positions it looks like we are back to good old United. Bid as low as possible hoping that other clubs will do us a favour, even when we have made money from sales of our own players and are desperate for quality players to come in as replacements. If we don't get at least 3 in this week I don't see us winning many games anytime soon.

Regarding the other positions it looks like we are back to good old United. Bid as low as possible hoping that other clubs will do us a favour, even when we have made money from sales of our own players and are desperate for quality players to come in as replacements. If we don't get at least 3 in this week I don't see us winning many games anytime soon.
Totally agree -GK was one of our major concerns - can't believe we actually got him,

Webster - rejected
Morsy - rejected
Colclough - rejected

Same as at every club making their first offer for a player. It's standard and good practice. Personally I'm impressed with the targets and wish Tufty well in gerrinemin. For others, the thought of humble pie overwhelms such sentiments, it seems?

Calm down, wind your neck in and let's see what the week brings.

That's not aimed at you Luke; All knee-jerkers and am-dram thespians included....

Tufty is intent on getting at least three in this week, as is perfectly clear from today's news.

It's only the opening skirmishes though. United haven't publicised these bids; that has come from the other side or through third parties.

First bids are never accepted and are always kept low. That's the dance football clubs do at this time. The Transfer Tango. It's always the same, Take a breath. Wait. See.

Back
Top Bottom