Zaliukas

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

raul

On the right side of the wrong car
Reaction score
Completely unsubstantiated, though will be resolved in the next few hours one way or the other, but rumours are Gunt centre-half has been withdrawn from tonights Edinburgh derby as he's on his way here for a medical.

Anyone heard owt this end?

Can't say I have mate, you take in a fair bit of football north of the border, any idea what he's like?

Rumours were floating around the playoffs about this guy coming in, think it was dependant on what league we were in at the time.

Can't say I have mate, you take in a fair bit of football north of the border, any idea what he's like?
Through gritted teeth, I think he's fairly decent. My big worry wuld be if we signed him, that would be four CH's and I think one would be leaving....

....not the injured one, or the one on loan for the season:(

Through gritted teeth, I think he's fairly decent. My big worry wuld be if we signed him, that would be four CH's and I think one would be leaving....

....not the injured one, or the one on loan for the season:(

Yea I can see your point. I don't know, I'd like to think we wouldn't sell Harry at all, but this is the Blades of course, but if it comes to it then I'd rather it be in the summer. Selling him now, and being left with 3 CH's while one is out injured and one is completely inexperienced would not please me in the slightest.

Well, he starts for Hearts so evidently his trip down to Sheffield got delayed...

I must be the only one who thinks Harry is vastly overrated. Yes he is only young but he is clumsy and slow. Anything over 3mil would be a cracking deal.

I must be the only one who thinks Harry is vastly overrated. Yes he is only young but he is clumsy and slow. Anything over 3mil would be a cracking deal.

Fox/Linz, someone with half a brain cell has hacked Stanny's account...

Back
Top Bottom