Worst team of headers ever?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trafford

Reaction score
Apart from our regular central defenders and McBurnie, do we have anybody in the team that can actually head the ball? Berge was the latest example of poor execution last night but it’s widespread throughout the team. Sure, we have bigger problems, but having no aerial threat makes it much easier to defend against us and means that the ball gets turned over far more often.

Apart from our regular central defenders and McBurnie, do we have anybody in the team that can actually head the ball? Berge was the latest example of poor execution last night but it’s widespread throughout the team. Sure, we have bigger problems, but having no aerial threat makes it much easier to defend against us and means that the ball gets turned over far more often.
It has to clear the first man or be put in the box first..

How dare you ......
Hes a Rolls Royce of a player ......35 mill at the very least or tell them to foxtrot oscar 🤔 😳 🙄

What was clear last night was that Spurs players could direct headers to their own men and we rarely do

I've not seen this McBurnie who can head a ball? He's very good at defensive headers. Not so much when he's upfront.

They are like children shutting their eyes to head the ball I'd have them in all day playing head tennis and the same the day after until they were competent at it. Same with players who can only use one leg i'd have them playing spot with their weak foot until the could use both. What I don't understand is these are professionals and should want to improve every part of there game like we used to as kids to get in the school team. A bit of dedication would not go amiss.

It comes to something when even the cliche-ridden commentators have stopped talking about Sheffield United being “a threat from set pieces”.

Back
Top Bottom