When was the last time...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
We scored 6 in a league game?

We had a midfielder score??

We had 2 midfielders score???

We has 4 different goalscorers????

Surely surely surely... the monkey has got to be off our back now! 🙏

I’m sure there was something on BladesPod recently saying our last midfielder to score was Lunny v Southampton?

I’m sure there was something on BladesPod recently saying our last midfielder to score was Lunny v Southampton?

Osborn against Leeds last season.

Or if you don't count Osborn as a midfielder then Berge against Liverpool.

Surely surely surely... the monkey has got to be off our back now! 🙏
If you’re counting osborn as a midfielder today then you’ve got to also count ndiaye and MGW as midfielder as they also played in the 3 behind billy so it would be 4 midfielders that bagged today

Six at Luton in the 90s, and six at home to West Brom in 99 are the last two to come to mind.

West Brom in around 2000, for a league game. 6 against Leyton Orient in the FA Cup in 2017.

Was West Brom the last sixer in the league? Marcus Bent hat trick.

We score 6 and Billy not on score sheet how rare is that?

He had a hand in 3 of them didn't he that's great, and nice to see shots turned into goals.

As the Jam sang

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT

Loved it. It's been a looooooonnnngggg time.

Spurs 6-0 was the last time I went and we scored 6

UTB

So we're saying Wilders team never smashed 6 past anyone in either League 1 or the Championship seasons? And Slav's only gone and done it 6 league games into his reign... 😱

So we're saying Wilders team never smashed 6 past anyone in either League 1 or the Championship seasons? And Slav's only gone and done it 6 league games into his reign... 😱
We didn't score 5 in the league under Wilder, let alone 6. It hardly matters, but it's unusual for a double promotion winning team to never score 5

Surely surely surely... the monkey has got to be off our back now!I
I think we had 4 different scorers in the 4-1 win v Villa in the Championship promotion season.

O'Connell, Norwood, Duffy, Sharp.

Now for something really rare...5 second half goals. What was the half-time score in the 7-2 win over Oldham in 1990?

I think we had 4 different scorers in the 4-1 win v Villa in the Championship promotion season.

Now for something really rare...5 second half goals. What was the half-time score in the 7-2 win over Oldham in 1990?

We scored five goals in the second half when we beat Cardiff 5-3 (Tonge, Lester, Ndlovu hat trick).

In fact all eight goals came in the second half (a brace for Earnshaw and a free kick from Richard Langley if I remember rightly).

We didn't score 5 in the league under Wilder, let alone 6. It hardly matters, but it's unusual for a double promotion winning team to never score 5
To be fair to Wilder, we did get a win by 4 goal margin in his 12th league game in charge (4-0 v PVFC), which was the first of 3 that season.
Slav did however achieve a defeat by 4 goals in his 3rd league game, I'm not sure we ever lost by 4 goals under Wilder?

That was the last non-penalty goal aye, July 2020. Osborn played wingback when he scored v Leeds in 2021.

2-2. We were 2-0 down after 5 mins.

I went to the game on my own and Revolution Sr came down to pick me up. There were only 3000 there so he parked on Shoreham Street and came in for the last 10 minutes: he saw 3 goals.

Back
Top Bottom