We won't know

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CPB

Reaction score
...if we've turned the corner until we start to follow up performances and results like Saturday.

Safe to say we've all been pleased and a bit excited after Saturday but the most important thing is that this isn't just a one off.

Peterborough are no mugs but equally they are probably the favorite to be relegated too.

Positive signs of course and what the win on Saturday brings to the team is hopefully confidence too which they can take into Tuesday.

I think it will be interesting to see if Slav changes the line up at all. Unless Ben Davies is fit or he prefers Basham to Robinson you'd think he wouldn't change it.
However I think he is still experimenting too, so wouldn't be surprised if this did happen.

Don't think you can drop Ndaiye, MGW, Sharp etc. though.

Billy Sharp is a very intuitive footballer not just a very effective goalscorer,maybe if he is used as a provider he can help to solve the problem of our ineffective strikeforce.

I’d drop Norwood for Berge, Robinson for Davies and Sharp for Brewster personally if available for selection.

It was the type of game on Saturday that suits Billy best, against static defenders where he can buzz in and around the opposition box, yes he was MOM for many of us.
PNE defenders might prove themselves a bit more adept at their task. Billy has certainly put a marker down to the rest of his fellow strikers.
Slav needs to use him wisely, because he's still the best fox in the box in the Champ.

...if we've turned the corner until we start to follow up performances and results like Saturday.

Safe to say we've all been pleased and a bit excited after Saturday but the most important thing is that this isn't just a one off.

Peterborough are no mugs but equally they are probably the favorite to be relegated too.

Positive signs of course and what the win on Saturday brings to the team is hopefully confidence too which they can take into Tuesday.

I think it will be interesting to see if Slav changes the line up at all. Unless Ben Davies is fit or he prefers Basham to Robinson you'd think he wouldn't change it.
However I think he is still experimenting too, so wouldn't be surprised if this did happen.

Don't think you can drop Ndaiye, MGW, Sharp etc. though.
I think he should only swap Davies for Robinson, leave the rest… we need to be winning games and Saturdays formula worked.

Back
Top Bottom