Roy's View From... View From Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“After last weeks blip, you take a point and a clean sheet against a decent side that was in the PL last season

How can someone be so right and so wrong in the same sentence?

At least we keep making other supporters see their teams in better light.

Starting to become a chore watching us now.
Same old, same old, no spark, nothing in midfield, nobody trying to take the game by the scruff, just boring shit.

Cheers Roy.

It's an interesting perspective - that we were timewasting against the mighty Luton Town. Not sure it's true. But if so well done the goalkeeper! Helped to get us a point.

We should be winning by two or three against these. We made some of their players look decent. I was glad when their attacking midfielder went off.

Don’t know where this sudden up lift of form is going to come from. We are wank.

At least last season we had the excuse of playing better opposition...

Thanks Roy I'm off to join HD8 Blades and get some Sam Smith's down my throat here in sunny Weston-super-Mare 🌞

Wow, deluded. They were piss poor, neither team deserved to win.

They were better than us. Two crap teams but they had all the chances and any penetration, goal mouth action came from them. They at least had a go. We were garbage. Again.

They were better than us. Two crap teams but they had all the chances and any penetration, goal mouth action came from them. They at least had a go. We were garbage. Again.
We played the football, they were up and at em. Both sides were poor for different reasons, but in my opinion they were not better than us overall. Their goalmouth action was generally down to us defending poorly or playing stupid passes back to the goalie when he had a man of theirs close to him. What they did have over us was a midfield ready and willing to put a challenge in, ours are like wet fannies and it leads to our defence being exposed.

Last edited:
We played the football, they were up and at em. Both sides were poor for different reasons, but in my opinion they were not better than us overall. Their goalmouth action was generally down to us defending poorly or playing stupid passes back to the goalie when he had a man of theirs close to him. What they did have over us was a midfield ready and willing to put a challenge in, ours are like wet fannies and it leads to our defence being exposed.

Interesting Jokanovic said that Luton deserved to win.

We played football in our half again and went nowhere. Even though they were direct, I still felt the best stuff came from them. Two or three other chances came from decent play from the wide men or players running at us - so was not just the bad backpass.

Luton were not great I agree but actually tried to score a goal sometimes. We did not.

Interesting Jokanovic said that Luton deserved to win.

We played football in our half again and went nowhere. Even though they were direct, I still felt the best stuff came from them. Two or three other chances came from decent play from the wide men or players running at us - so was not just the bad backpass.

Luton were not great I agree but actually tried to score a goal sometimes. We did not.
Agree with the last bit. Doesnt help when your 25m striker spanks a ball onto jupiter and his 2nd touch is a tackle

Read as far as "should of won" then wanted to exterminate the whole of humanity for the misuse of "of" instead of "have".
I really can't take that shit any more at my age.

Listened to the game on radio and having read their match accounts both impressions dovetail neatly.
On the radio, following the commentary, I could hear their booing at every Blades touch/possession, howling/jeers at every referee decision they didn't agree with and jeers of derision when blades made mistakes. We all expect that, part of the game, but ALL game, from first to last whistle.
Their reaction when RND was in possession was childish at the least.
Thank you Roy.

Back
Top Bottom