View From Barnsley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What a load of absolute shit they have posted there.

Long ball? Bollocks. There are times I wish we would go long ball rather than knocking it around the back four and getting nowhere.

A fair assessment would be "an even game with an even number of chances, neither team looking anything special"

The amount of one eyed biased vile they have posted there is worthy of an old firm game. You would think they battered us reading that, when they created one clear legal chance all game.

See you at the Lane again next season Barnsley.

Did they watch a different game to us? I only read the first half a dozen then couldn't read anymore!

First time I've ever been quoted in your 'views from' threads.

A proud day in the PeteBlade household, this one is definitely going on the CV...

I wasnt sure who's quotes they were otherwise I would have tagged people in them. I read Deadbat report just before I started getting these views and it's amazing how considered his views were compared to the stuff I was reading in the Barnsley forums

Bloody hell, what a bitter bunch. Their lives must be so miserable to be so bitter about a non-rivalry.

Anyone would be bitter when they have to type with 6 fingers and webbed hands.

Cheers Roy, as always.

They brought a decent crowd for League 1, not up to our standards of course, but then no one is.

The streets of Barnsley were quiet yesterday......

Wadala_slums_-_Mumbai.jpg

I'm not reading them. I can't. Roygbiv thanks for doing this all season. Is been painful, but thank you mate.
you read people on here talking about how weve become piglike and too pig ( get it ) for our boots when feeling we should be doing well in this league

I challenge them to read through this seasons a view from...and not feel ashamed , embarassed and thoroughly heartbroken

The only Long we play is in the net ,are they thick or summat ? I wish we would that's how Leicester are winning the league ,there is a time and place for it. We played about half a dozen in the whole game yesterday and it was the only time we looked threatening.

Wow ...... they are almost as deluded as their country cousins from South Barnsley ! “I felt we were the better side technically, but we always are against that lot who still seem to think football’s played in the clouds.

They're living in the seventies like the press ......... I didn't see us playing "football in the clouds" any more than they did and most of our better moments were just as good "technically" as theirs.

I fully understand that having been ( briefly) in the top Division once in their entire history, this entitles them to play in the Champions league with the deluded piggy bas**rds, but they really have a bizarre view of life and a chip on their shoulders as Big as Stanage Edge.

At least they enjoyed the day out to the big City and they could see things that must still amaze them, like busses, cars, telephones and women with all their teeth .......

UTB & FTP

I was speaking to a Barnsley fan yesterday who was moaning that they kept going long, as apparently they did in the first half at Wembley for the JPT.

Back
Top Bottom