Match Thread Unofficial Match Thread: Nottingham Forest v. Sheffield United - 2nd November 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

NOTF
NOTF
NOTF

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Where the fuck has brewster come from. Credit to the lad if he’s been putting a good shift in during training. Well done SJ for dropping baldock but why are norwood and fleck still playing every game...

Im going to go for a 2-2 draw.

A point away at Forest who are in form would be a good result.

I have no problem with Fleck starting as I thought he had a good game on Saturday, and I'm thrilled that Baldock is finally out of the team. I'm also glad to see Basham back in the side. Brewster is a strange one and I'm starting to wonder if we did actually sign Guedioura or not, as he's never on the bench. He must be awful in training if Norwood keeps getting the shirt ahead of him.

Maybe the changes are to throw Steve Cooper a curve ball as he'll have planned against the usual muppets that we put out every week. Let's hope it works. I couldn't handle Basham doing a Hourihane and Didsy in being given a start and having a 'mare!

Where the fuck has brewster come from. Credit to the lad if he’s been putting a good shift in during training. Well done SJ for dropping baldock but why are norwood and fleck still playing every game...
Ridiculous isn't it, unused sub or not in the squad for weeks and then starts.

Johnson's speed for Forest will cause us problems

SJ changed it just a few games ago and most on here were unhappy with the outcome

Until Berge sees fit to grace us with his presence who would you suggest we replace them with? The problem is currently they're the best we have unfortunately. Hourihane is poor and Guerdioura can't make the squad.

I have no problem with Fleck starting as I thought he had a good game on Saturday, and I'm thrilled that Baldock is finally out of the team. I'm also glad to see Basham back in the side. Brewster is a strange one and I'm starting to wonder if we did actually sign Guedioura or not, as he's never on the bench. He must be awful in training if Norwood keeps getting the shirt ahead of him.

Maybe the changes are to throw Steve Cooper a curve ball as he'll have planned against the usual muppets that we put out every week. Let's hope it works. I couldn't handle Basham doing a Hourihane and Didsy in being given a start and having a 'mare!
Well presumably Guedioura was good in trials or we wouldn't have signed him, very strange he hasn't featured now for ages.
Then again SJ makes a lot of strange decisions

I think I read somewhere Brewster has played no more than three consecutive games for us. Yes, he's been disappointing but I think he needs a sustained run of games. It's been stop start he's either benched or subbed. We know there's a player in there. I would have played Ndiaye too and dropped Fleck. But overall a positive line up.

Ridiculous isn't it, unused sub or not in the squad for weeks and then starts.
I’m trying to be optimistic and hope that they’ve purposefully took him out the firing line and he’s been working hard. At least ndiaye is on the bench if it goes to shit!

We could and should get something here. A draw at least for me.

Exploit the fact that they're only playing their second choice left back

Not sure about the changes. I assume Ndiaye is being rested, which is fair.

I'm pretty sure I have memories of Bash playing in a back four but must have blanked the trauma out. Devil or deep blue sea though.

Good to see Bogle back.

My concern is the iffy defence and midfield. Left protection without Ndiaye. Bogle less defensive minded than Baldock. I suspect it might be a 2-2 or 3-3.

May be a sign that we'll be a bit more direct, maybe Mousset and Brewster more of a pacey front two pairing in a 4-4-2? Less tricks, less patient build ups, but a bit more counter attacking?
Also thought this could be a 4-4-2.

Forest 21/10 to win, lump your mortgage on it.

Until Berge sees fit to grace us with his presence who would you suggest we replace them with? The problem is currently they're the best we have unfortunately. Hourihane is poor and Guerdioura can't make the squad.
Obviously bash has to play centre back today, but I would put him in there for some games and I would be half tempted to play osborn there too occasionally, just to offer us some legs. Not sure what’s going on with hourihane and guedioura. Thought guedioura was decent in the cup and that SJ was a bit harsh on hourihane.

Norwood and fleck haven’t been awful recently, but playing them three times in a week seems to be asking for trouble. We’ve got to rotate at some point or it’ll bite us. They get overrun at the best of times

I think I read somewhere Brewster has played no more than three consecutive games for us. Yes, he's been disappointing but I think he needs a sustained run of games. It's been stop start he's either benched or subbed. We know there's a player in there. I would have played Ndiaye too and dropped Fleck. But overall a positive line up.
Doesn’t help that those three consecutive games were liverpool man city & chelsea 😂

Obviously bash has to play centre back today, but I would put him in there for some games and I would be half tempted to play osborn there too occasionally, just to offer us some legs. Not sure what’s going on with hourihane and guedioura. Thought guedioura was decent in the cup and that SJ was a bit harsh on hourihane.

Norwood and fleck haven’t been awful recently, but playing them three times in a week seems to be asking for trouble. We’ve got to rotate at some point or it’ll bite us. They get overrun at the best of times
Maybe Osborn for Fleck but neither he nor Basham are to be trusted receiving the ball to feet in midfield, something Slav obviously demands. Norwood's a no brainer even with his lack of end product.

Back
Top Bottom