Troy Deeney - apologies this is a suggested player, trying to find my way round the system

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SouthStandGBlock

Reaction score
Am I alone in thinking that Troy Deeney would be a great signing for us? A good hold up player when we play 3-5-2, strong, good at corners and set pieces, and scores goals comfortably every season. Granted he wouldn't be cheap, and his wages would be high (although we were allegedly paying Henderson £50k pw), and there's no resale value, but he's the sort of player who could lead the line for a couple of seasons whilst we hopefully get ourselves established as a PL club. He would help McBurnie learn his craft too. I think he'd be a great signing for lots of reasons.

Said before on the other thread, his own fans cant stand him anymore. Theyd drive him to the lane, which speaks for itself.

He'd certainly get mousset putting a shift in

"he wouldn't be cheap, his wages would be high and there's no resale value"

yeh gerrimin

He’s the type of player Wednesday would sign it they got promoted

He’s a massive donkey only scores penalties and probably wants 50k a week not for me

Am I alone in thinking that Troy Deeney would be a great signing for us? A good hold up player when we play 3-5-2, strong, good at corners and set pieces, and scores goals comfortably every season. Granted he wouldn't be cheap, and his wages would be high (although we were allegedly paying Henderson £50k pw), and there's no resale value, but he's the sort of player who could lead the line for a couple of seasons whilst we hopefully get ourselves established as a PL club. He would help McBurnie learn his craft too. I think he'd be a great signing for lots of reasons.

You do know the first rule of signings on this forum don't you?

1. Twattness always outweighs ability

You do know the first rule of signings on this forum don't you?

1. Twattness always outweighs ability
Lol.

The other rule is;

2. Since Wilder came in, no one has got a clue, and it's all complete guesswork

Surely those 3 criteria rule out any viable transfer? I think it’s a fair shout but just not for me :)
Fair enough. Looks like he's on the move though, and he wants to stay in the PL, so someone is going to get him.

Yes he is Watford through and though.
Move on.

Billy’s a Blade but has played for other clubs, including the Dirtys, we have no beef with Watford so don’t see where that would be an issue?

Think he could do a job, if you were a defender and saw the opposition team sheet, who would you least like to see?
Mousse, Billy, McB or Deeney?

Would be a very good impact player IMO but more likely to go to West brom (think he's a Brummie)

Back
Top Bottom