Time for Brewster?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Joking right? His movement is nonexistent! Way too slow .

Couldn’t believe when people were actually blaming Brewster for fleck missing the chance 😂
Fleck has to score there
He does for me too, if you create an opportunity for the other 2 following up/he has overtaken then fair enough but if you take it on yourself didnt need a chip finish just one like Berge slot it home.

I thought Brewster did a good job when he came on and am confident that he will be a better asset to our football club when playing for a manager who knows How to create chances.
He will be better when he stops trying to be too fancy the dips and bends he tries to do look fantastic when they come off but a simple toe poke or laces finish will do. He looked more interested tonight and was growing into the game hopefully he gets some minutes in the cup next week.

How to make it clear to everyone you don’t actually have a clue what’s happening on a football pitch in one tidy post.
Every single post he does, no matter the subject Brewster is slagged off on, we all know you hate Brewster by now pal so why not give it a rest…….
Credit where it’s due, Brewster looked decent tonight, couple of nice through balls and can beat a men, looks like Slav likes him playing wide left though….

Last edited:
Maybe. But tonight was the wrong decision. Slav should have brought McBurnie on for his height. It might have made all the difference with that last minute free kick.

Maybe. But tonight was the wrong decision. Slav should have brought McBurnie on for his height. It might have made all the difference with that last minute free kick.

I was thinking that. We may need to use McBurnie to help defend against the shithousing.

That sums our problem up neatly. We want our centre forward on to win a header in our own box. I can't disagree either 😂🤣

Great anticipation running offside in front of Fleck as he breaks through making it impossible to get the ball to him 💩💩💩💩💩💩
And then took up the exact same position as sharp if there was a rebound. If one had checked their run to be a bit behind two possible outcomes for a parry are covered and someone has a tap in. If you are going to get more bodies in the box they need to be astute enough not to stand next to each other

Great anticipation running offside in front of Fleck as he breaks through making it impossible to get the ball to him 💩💩💩💩💩💩
Absolute nonsense you really do post some drivel.
He had at least 2 chances to put him clean through and then 1 to lay him up when the keeper had closed down his angle.
07E6538C-9D08-46A2-931F-F8355D868C15.pngC601E176-6A1A-42FD-8E60-8897CF036D70.png

997FE9E6-BB8D-4DDB-A2A3-C03ECC050908.png

Last edited:
And then took up the exact same position as sharp if there was a rebound. If one had checked their run to be a bit behind two possible outcomes for a parry are covered and someone has a tap in. If you are going to get more bodies in the box they need to be astute enough not to stand next to each other
If there was an error there is it was Sharp’s he could see exactly where Brewster was. See picture 3 in my screenshot above.

I’d be interested to see him get a game on the left side of the 3 behind the striker Brewster- ndiaye - MGW his best two games Swansea and last night have come on the left.

Back
Top Bottom