Ticketing survey

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does the ticket point system need replacement

• Total voters

Has everyone has this survey? I haven't. I'd hate to think the club were being selective in who they survey, particularly as I'm probably in the group who have the most to gain, i.e. lots of loyalty points but still don't seem to have enough for big away games, hence why I've been to the likes of Preston away about a hundred times in the last few years alone.

Has everyone has this survey? I haven't. I'd hate to think the club were being selective in who they survey, particularly as I'm probably in the group who have the most to gain, i.e. lots of loyalty points but still don't seem to have enough for big away games, hence why I've been to the likes of Preston away about a hundred times in the last few years alone.
It's here in public nothing targeted

General sale should mean GENERAL SALE

Scrap the stupid one ticket per person policy which only affects people that don't go very often.

How are they supposed to go somewhere that they have never been or don't go very often, alone.

No problem with the highest loyalty points holders getting first dibs for away games, but the time consuming "on Monday its 50,000 loyalty points", "on Tuesday it's 45,000", "on Wednesday its 40,000 should be scrapped.

Instead it should start at 20,000 loyalty points and if a 60,000 point holder is stood with his finger up his arse...... tough. They're holding the entire chain up and preventing increased allocations at many stadiums.

And worst of all tickets for Wembley, scrap loyalty points altogether. There is enough for everyone.

Wembley is for the daytrippers, ours can't fucking go.

The dicksplash that decided that only loyal points holders can have a ticket until about 4 minutes before kick off and then only one per person if you are a daytripper wants stringing up by his bollocks

The club are being selective by excluding those whose e mail address they don’t have. That is an individual’s choice, but then it’s difficult to complain if a survey is ‘online” only.

All they need to know is all available tickets put them on sale ,to anybody that wants them .(home tickets )and away don't flog them to mates of the ticket office .

I had no e-mail from the club but saw the survey on twitter. The loyalty points shit has had it's day you can bet your life only the select few can go away next season which means they alone get more loyalty points. Anyone starting out can never catch up until the team turns to shit and people can't be arsed to go away.

Scrap the stupid one ticket per person policy which only affects people that don't go very often.

How are they supposed to go somewhere that they have never been or don't go very often, alone.

No problem with the highest loyalty points holders getting first dibs for away games, but the time consuming "on Monday its 50,000 loyalty points", "on Tuesday it's 45,000", "on Wednesday its 40,000 should be scrapped.

Instead it should start at 20,000 loyalty points and if a 60,000 point holder is stood with his finger up his arse...... tough. They're holding the entire chain up and preventing increased allocations at many stadiums.

And worst of all tickets for Wembley, scrap loyalty points altogether. There is enough for everyone.

The dicksplash that decided that only loyal points holders can have a ticket until about 4 minutes before kick off and then only one per person if you are a daytripper wants stringing up by his bollocks
Exactly.

I’ve received the email and completed the survey - making pretty much all of these points.

And, whilst we’re at it - assuming that the ticketing system is getting a bit of an overhaul - we might want to consider not bending over backwards for opposition fans to the detriment of our own supporters, when cup matches and the like come around.

Remember the farce of our play-off home leg last season, when we gave Forest a whole end and totally hacked off our fans by shifting them from the upper tier and displacing season ticket holders in the other stands. The club then basically lied to the fans by saying that we were obliged to give Forest a certain percentage of the capacity, which was swiftly exposed as untrue when Forest gave us the usual piddling couple of thousand tickets in the corner of their dump.

Notable in this season’s play-offs that other club’s have prioritised their own interests. Barnsley even limited Bolton to just 2,000 seats at the back of the away stand and preferred to net off the rest (segregation not being possible) and limit the gate to 15,000, to enhance their home advantage and limit the away following. Good on them.

until the team turns to shit and people can't be arsed to go away.

bBan those on most points entirely until we are back to this, ironically, where most of them likely got these “problem points” that sets them apart. Why should they go to any but the ones others don’t want to? :)

Exactly.

I’ve received the email and completed the survey - making pretty much all of these points.

And, whilst we’re at it - assuming that the ticketing system is getting a bit of an overhaul - we might want to consider not bending over backwards for opposition fans to the detriment of our own supporters, when cup matches and the like come around.

Remember the farce of our play-off home leg last season, when we gave Forest a whole end and totally hacked off our fans by shifting them from the upper tier and displacing season ticket holders in the other stands. The club then basically lied to the fans by saying that we were obliged to give Forest a certain percentage of the capacity, which was swiftly exposed as untrue when Forest gave us the usual piddling couple of thousand tickets in the corner of their dump.

Notable in this season’s play-offs that other club’s have prioritised their own interests. Barnsley even limited Bolton to just 2,000 seats at the back of the away stand and preferred to net off the rest (segregation not being possible) and limit the gate to 15,000, to enhance their home advantage and limit the away following. Good on them.

Absolutely
Same as Charlton in 2014 Quarter Final

The club should tell Sheffield City Council and SYP to foxtrot Oscar when it comes to poking their nose into segregation at Bramall Lane.

We've just had a linesman assaulted at the deathtrap following a pitch invasion, and Geordies complaining that there was almost another disaster at the deathtrap a few months ago, and look what happens.

They shut down sections of Bramall Lane and leave all home sections of the deathtrap untouched

I've filled the survey out, with the chronic lack of availability in the John Street being my main frustration and focal point.

I've had a membership for the past couple of seasons, and aim to get to 10-12 home games a season - alongside trying to introduce my 2 young kids to the Blades (and this is where my main issue is)...

Getting 2 seats together in the John Street is next to impossible, yet when watching games back on TV there is almost always hundreds of empty seats - taken by people who have probably bought a cheap junior season ticket, then not bothered to take their kid (particular in the winter months).

Would a season ticket buy back/re-selling scheme solve that? Maybe...... but so would banning anyone from renewing the following season who doesn't use their ticket for a set % of matches during current season..... harsh but that's how much it frustrates the life out of me!

Exactly.

Exactly, a point I made too was for cup games as a ST holder I should have 1st dibs on my usual seat rather than enter a online free for all where on the last few occasions my seat has gone a few minutes after going on sale meaning I end up with an inferior seat, so much for loyalty.

If they change the points system then how are they going to decide who gets first dibs on it with most points for the first game it’s introduced?
For example I have around 35k points. Since our return to the championship in the 17/18 season ( 5 seasons ago really as discounting covid year) I have missed 4 away games.
Got 3/15 on my account in the prem, the other 12, I managed to use another customer number. So really on the database I have gone to 81/97 league away games in the past 5 years + the cup games where I’ve missed 2. Surely that is how they should be looking at it, over these past 5 years.

You and me are definitely on the same wavelength with this

If they change the points system then how are they going to decide who gets first dibs on it with most points for the first game it’s introduced?
For example I have around 35k points. Since our return to the championship in the 17/18 season ( 5 seasons ago really as discounting covid year) I have missed 4 away games.
Got 3/15 on my account in the prem, the other 12, I managed to use another customer number. So really on the database I have gone to 81/97 league away games in the past 5 years + the cup games where I’ve missed 2. Surely that is how they should be looking at it, over these past 5 years.

Reset everyone to zero, stand back in awe of the thermonuclear war youve started.

Exactly, a point I made too was for cup games as a ST holder I should have 1st dibs on my usual seat rather than enter a online free for all where on the last few occasions my seat has gone a few minutes after going on sale meaning I end up with an inferior seat, so much for loyalty.
The seat you rent is for league games and as it happens you may end up in an inferior seat but the atmosphere for spurs and Blackburn were better than any league game and even wrexham was too more enjoyable than most. I firmly believe this is due to like minded people being able to sit together where they want, this is not possible really for league games because we have a lot of season ticket holders these days.

Reset everyone to zero, stand back in awe of the thermonuclear war youve started.
😂 I was 5 years old when this loyalty system was brought in. I’m guessing when we played our first away game back in the prem, it was a free for all between season ticket holders for it on 2700 points and then for the following game it was 2800 first dibs, 2700 second dibs etc..

The seat you rent is for league games and as it happens you may end up in an inferior seat but the atmosphere for spurs and Blackburn were better than any league game and even wrexham was too more enjoyable than most. I firmly believe this is due to like minded people being able to sit together where they want, this is not possible really for league games because we have a lot of season ticket holders these days.
I think most people generally accept that the recent FA cup games had good atmospheres, and as someone who had to move from our BL corner seats I wasn’t too bothered to go and sit in the south stand. However the Forest game was a total farce, they got a better view and allocation because of their bad behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom