The Sheff United Way - Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He also looks exactly the same as he did back in 1997!

The Sheff United Way are looking for a video editor to assist us.

Our previous editor has had his work recognised within the industry and so now we are down a person.

If you or anyone you know would like to help us then please get in touch and drop me a DM. This would be very much for the love as we do this in our own time. Preferably proficient in Premiere Pro.

This could be perfect for an aspiring creator who wants a body of work on their CV or someone (like me) who just has a passion for it and wants to show their support for United in a different way.

SUW Gradient 3000x3000.png

Apologise if this is in the wrong section on the forum, I hope it's OK to post this.
Thank you and UTB

I do plenty of video editing, not professionally mind, just out of love for it.

Not sure on it being a podcast per se, but pleased for them nonetheless, as I enjoy the interviews.

Seen a few Blades getting their knives out already, on social media, about it. What’s wrong with some of our fans? Meant to stick together…

Not sure on it being a podcast per se, but pleased for them nonetheless, as I enjoy the interviews.

Seen a few Blades getting their knives out already, on social media, about it. What’s wrong with some of our fans? Meant to stick together…
Eh? About what?
Whats not to like?

Eh? About what?
Whats not to like?
Personal digs at Hal and Nick. Seen it for the last few weeks, on match days especially .

Some of our fans with nonsense insecurities about how big of a Blade they are, I suspect. Seems to be a narrative that because they both didn’t rollerblade it to watch us play in Piacenza in the Anglo-Italian cup, they’re opinions aren’t valid (may be embellishing this, but you get my point).

Deserve a congratulations 👍👍

YorkBlade

⚔️

Congratulations Hal & Nick.

In the last 6-12 months I've gotten into Podcasts and listen to a variety of shows namely Talking Sopranos, Joe Rogan, 83 Weeks and our very own SheffUtd Way.

I've shed a few shows where the host(s) don't strike the balance of letting the guest speak vs. adding personal insight which can grate a bit (worst offender is UndrTheCosh). Hal & Nick are up there with the best when it comes to asking the right questions and having an authentic Blades voice during conversation.

Well earnt lads 👏🏽

Well done !
If I knew what a podcast looked like I would be even more impressed !!!
Don’t worry about criticism from those who are probably jealous and from whom you would not wish to take advice.
Keep up the good work and let’s hope the team follow you to the top !!

Back
Top Bottom