Pre-Season 17/18 Stocksbridge Park Steels v. Sheffield United - 08/07/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Blades first team kick off their pre-season friendlies with a familiar trip up to Bracken Moor on Saturday 8th.

Tickets are available on the gate and the prices are as follows:
Adults - £8.00
Concessions - £6.00
Juniors under 10 - £2.00

Car Parking is available at £2, though there is usually a limited amount of on street parking available.

Here's your match thread for any discussion surrounding the game...

Good job it's not a match that requires a ticket. They're still twiddling their thumbs over fixing the site.

This time next week .....

X player looks unfit.
Y player looks shit.
Z player a world beater!

Carnt wait to be there :)

The Blades first team kick off their pre-season friendlies with a familiar trip up to Bracken Moor on Saturday 8th.

Adults - £8.00
Concessions - £6.00
Juniors under 10 - £2.00

Car Parking is available at £2, though there is usually a limited amount of on street parking available.

Is it a 3pm kick off?

So, who's up for this game?

Which of the new signings will make an appearance?

Personally really looking forward to seeing the team again.

Expect two different 11's in each half like last season.

Saw Duffy looking sharp and Brayford disinterested last time. What will we see as markers for the forthcoming season this time??

McNulty and Done looked the part though as well, make of that what you will.
Che's arse had got massive, and Freeman swore at the crowd in frustration.
Quite eventful really.
It was all the first Wilder chest pump Id witnessed too.

Adults - £8.00
Concessions - £6.00
Juniors under 10 - £2.00

To be fair, street parking is unlimited, just depends on how far you want to walk:)

The capacity has apparently been reduced to 2000 for the game so they are advising to get there early! Its always been pretty rammed previous seasons, gutted I wont be there! :(

The capacity has apparently been reduced to 2000 for the game so they are advising to get there early! Its always been pretty rammed previous seasons, gutted I wont be there! :(
Think there was only 1400 there last year.

Interesting fact. While there's no "people train" to Stocksbridge, there are regular freight trains to the steelworks. They are the only trains that go over the Wicker Arches these days. Wonder if it would be possible to "jump the freight train" like an American hobo.

If you get tram to Middlewood, then the tram link bus apparently stops directly outside the ground.

Apparently there are going to be bottles for sale pitch side tomorrow (presumably not very cold) and the SPS chairman is going to be "managing the door". Not sure what that means, hopefully it's not 'Members Only' in the bar as I haven't been in yet this year so haven't renewed my membership......

I'd be very surprised if it is members only, it looks like they're just going to have loads of bar staff on.

Oh, and they're looking at having a minutes silence for Bradley Lowery too and are going to be having collection buckets for him.

Really enjoyed this last year so I'll be popping up again today to ease the withdrawal symptoms.

Hopefully see the new signings and get an idea of wilders preferred formation.

Who's going?

Back
Top Bottom