Spunked away 53.5 million

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MK4BLADE

Reaction score
To quote Wilder who once said he wouldn't 'spunk' away money like other clubs.

McBurnie - 20 million
Brewster - 23.5 million
Mousset - 10 million.

If that's not 'spunking' away money I don't know what is.

Swansea, Liverpool and Bournemouth must be laughing all the way to the bank.

McBurnie is pathetic, Brewster is rubbish and gets the strop on everytime he isn't picked and Mousset should just get in his car (which he'd probably get injured doing) and drive back to France.

It says it all that Billy and Didzy who we signed for a combined total of 500K are our best strikers by a country mile.

Wilder as well as Prince need to take a long hard look at themselves I'm afraid we will just have to take the losses on Mcpub and Mousset and get them off the wage bill. Problem is we'd have to pay a team to take them off us. Diabolical, desperate and shambolic recruitment upfront.

McBurnie - 20 million
Brewster - 23.5 million
Mousset - 10 million.

McBurnie is pathetic, Brewster is rubbish and gets the strop on everytime he isn't picked and Mousset should just get in his car (which he'd probably get injured doing) and drive back to France.

It says it all that Billy and Didzy who we signed for a combined total of 500K are our best strikers by a country mile.

Wilder as well as Prince need to take a long hard look at themselves I'm afraid we will just have to take the losses on Mcpub and Mousset and get them off the wage bill. Problem is we'd have to pay a team to take them off us. Diabolical, desperate and shambolic recruitment upfront.
We need to agree on whether it's McPub or McShitty.
McPub seems to be getting a bit of traction now after it's regular 'My take' showing.

McBurnie - 20 million
Brewster - 23.5 million
Mousset - 10 million.

McPub was only £17m 👍😉.

UTB

McBurnie - 20 million
Brewster - 23.5 million
Mousset - 10 million.

Could you tell us which 3 players you would have signed instead. I'm curious that's all.

When we signed McBurnie, he had just scored 22 championship goals.

We signed Brewster who scored 10 goals in 19 games for Swansea.

I guess Chelsea fans feel the same way about Timo Werner. He got 35 goals last season.

McBurnie - 20 million
Brewster - 23.5 million
Mousset - 10 million.

l46C8VEdBBNWvtrkQ.gif

McBurnie - 20 million
Brewster - 23.5 million
Mousset - 10 million.

What a highly original post, this has never been mentioned before

McBurnie - 20 million
Brewster - 23.5 million
Mousset - 10 million.

OK, I'll play along. Both McBurnie and Mousset actually made excellent contributions in OUR first season back in the premier league, a season where we finished in a remarkable position in the table and were very unfortunate not to reach the FA Cup semi finals.
Brewster is a young kid with bags of potential who is yet to find his groove. I see no evidence of him 'getting the strop on'.
Perhaps we'd have been better pushing the boat out and signing a proven goalscorer, oh I don't know, somebody like Jordan Rhodes. A big money signing so great that Norwich wouldn't even take on a free transfer and who struggles to get into a team that regularly have one shot on target every game.
I know which manager and chairman I'd want in charge of my club.

Honestly not a pig guys/girls just an honest opinion im desperately hoping wendies go down. Sorry that some of you disagree I just think our recruitment has been really poor in attacking areas

McBurnie - 20 million
Brewster - 23.5 million
Mousset - 10 million.

Is that you Aaron ?

Standards are really dropping on here. We need some new insults asap. The Prince andWilder could help by signing a few players whose names rhyme with "tit/shit" "Knob" "minge" and "crater face". But given our recruitment we'll just sign someone called "Bob".
It's a disgrace.

McBurnie - 20 million
Brewster - 23.5 million
Mousset - 10 million.

1612800063138.gif

Standards are really dropping on here. We need some new insults asap. The Prince andWilder could help by signing a few players whose names rhyme with "tit/shit" "Knob" "minge" and "crater face". But given our recruitment we'll just sign someone called "Bob".
It's a disgrace.
Bob/Knob works....SHEFFIELD UNITED'S BACK IN TOWN AGAIN!

For a club like ours signing strikers seems to be a bit of a crap shoot. When we signed McB I was over the moon, we'd never spent that much before and given 'our standing' I couldn't think of another player I'd rather have signed at the time.

When we signed Brewster I'd have preffered Watkins but he went for 33m and massive wages. At the time it was a big risk given his experience but the only other options seemed to be the likes of Welbeck at the end of their careers on big wages with no resale value.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't

Bob/Knob works....SHEFFIELD UNITED'S BACK IN TOWN AGAIN!
If we planned ahead and got prospective parents on board we could. be blessed with future signings with insults integrated into their names. A few I'd like to see.

Johnny Anus-Wind
Gilbert Skid-Marks
Phillip Kuddernt-Kickerball
Englebert Waister-Space
Bob Getter-Fuch

We have no foresight though, so it'll remain Just a dream.

Back
Top Bottom