CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Have his odds shortened? I'm not that familiar with betting odds to be honest!

I don't know, I didn't write that post, and I bet in decimal odds cos I'm young and lazy.

I don't know, I didn't write that post, and I bet in decimal odds cos I'm young and lazy.
Crap I got my posters mixed up! I replied to on of yours earlier but never posted it and then deleted the post but clearly left your name in! It should be for Sam64!

Why should Nixon know anymore than the man in the street ?
Give him a week and he will say we could not agree terms so have moved on to someone else.
A broken clock is right at least twice a day
This is exactly what will happen with Jokanovic,and down.the list we go.

What makes you think that?
The money that the club has said must be raised,the players that have to go to raise that money,and the money available to him to bring in the quality needed to mount a realistic automatic promotion campaign.

Another problem might arise in the recruitment policy,Jokanovic likes control of who comes in,he already had one big battle at Fulham to get control from a DOF and get his players in rather than who the club decided to foist on him,so whatever the club told Wilder about recruitment,they are going to have to convince Jokanovic that his input is going to be big and valued,which may be a bit different to what Wilder got told.

Another problem might arise in the recruitment policy,Jokanovic likes control of who comes in,he already had one big battle at Fulham to get control from a DOF and get his players in rather than who the club decided to foist on him,so whatever the club told Wilder about recruitment,they are going to have to convince Jokanovic that his input is going to be big and valued,which may be a bit different to what Wilder got told.
I think Jokanivic will be willing to shop in the cheaper foreign market which is what the Prince wanted to do so I don't see it being a problem.

I think Jokanivic will be willing to shop in the cheaper foreign market which is what the Prince wanted to do so I don't see it being a problem.
Jokanovic is already on record as saying he prefers players who are used to playing in the country where he is managing.

When Fulham got promoted last time round they signed a load of expensive mercs for £100m and then sacked him when they weren't doing as well as the owner hoped. That is all on the DOF. As I've said multiple times over the last couple of months there's a huge variation on what a DOF does.

I'm quite sure if JVW/The Board were just recommending players and SJ had the final say then I'm sure there won't be an issue. If the board are saying that SJ has to coach players given to him and has no say in transfers then he won't be here.

My only issue with Slav is long term.....he never seems to stick around anywhere for long, results tail off, he gets bored and that's it......if we get him in he may be our best chance of bouncing straight back but i can see us in the bottom 3 again by Christmas 2022 looking for a new manager....

pocket posted a draft message 😆

My only issue with Slav is long term.....he never seems to stick around anywhere for long, results tail off, he gets bored and that's it......if we get him in he may be our best chance of bouncing straight back but i can see us in the bottom 3 again by Christmas 2022 looking for a new manager....
Fulham sacked him.

The money that the club has said must be raised,the players that have to go to raise that money,and the money available to him to bring in the quality needed to mount a realistic automatic promotion campaign.

Where have the club said anything about the money that must be raised?

Widely reported article claiming that the owners told Wilder he must raise £40m to cover losses due to relegation

have you just woken up after a long sleep

Could it be an idea that Jags is a coach like Scott Parker was at Fulham with him eventually taking over?

Back
Top Bottom