CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Times have changed and you get the impression some are finding it hard to adjust.

It's OK when you're reporting on clubs in League 1 and 2 or lower because there's little national or international interest.

Lets not pretend there will be any significant national interest come August. And as for international...

Always makes me chuckle when I read “applying the finishing touches”, in the context of a list. What are they doing? Changing the font?
One of those meaningless phrases.

I used to see emails to clients with 'in the midst of', which sounded to them like something was imminent but invariably meant 'not started'.😁

="Scarebus, post: 3234152, member: 20231"]
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

That's what my mum said when she told my dad she was pregnant 😁

Always makes me chuckle when I read “applying the finishing touches”, in the context of a list. What are they doing? Changing the font?
They’ll be doing what any good modern day knowledge worker does - spending dozens of hours researching the very best list productivity tool. Then spending the next period of time transferring said list onto the new tool, perhaps utilising its new labelling features. Then of course, it’s compulsory to get bored with the new list productivity tool and spend a totally fine amount of time transferring back to the old, and absolutely better, list tool. All whilst doing nothing to progress or action anything on the list.

Blessin cheaper & unlikely to rock the boat regarding transfer budgets.

Blessin will get the job.

Nice Mail puff piece by his representatives touting him out to potential suitors and using us to do it.

This Jokanovic could be the answer who knows, what I do say is I'm sick of seeing the emotionless robot on side-lines (Heckinbottom) , and as for Tindall I could not pick him out in an identity parade.

Looking the best option, especially considering his recent record.

"The final-day victory saw the Serbian tactician repeat last season's feat of guiding the team to fourth and a place in continental competition.

Since taking up the reins at Al Gharafa in June 2019, Jokanovic has overseen an upturn in the team's fortunes as the side became one of the revelations in the QSL in his maiden season in charge.

Indeed, the Doha-based outfit's stellar performances saw the Serbian nominated in the three-man shortlist for the Coach of the Year award, alongside Xavi Hernandez (Al Sadd) and Uruguayan coach Diego Aguirre (Al-Rayyan), who ultimately scooped the accolade."

Best option for me , only stumbling point will be the amount of transfer funds available for hIm I think that Will be the deal breaker
we all know that his salary won't be the issue with us now having a rough idea of wilders wage
we can only live in hope that PA reads this forum 😁

Best option for me , only stumbling point will be the amount of transfer funds available for hIm I think that Will be the deal breaker
we all know that his salary won't be the issue with us now having a rough idea of wilders wage

We made a profit last year, we will have parachute payments, we will sell probably north of £50m of talent......I think there will be a few bob knocking around for transfers.

best option for me as well and the signs are that if we want him he will come to the lane think all this blessin stuff could well be a red herring towards our real number 1 choice

Does it not concern you that he’s managing in the arse end of nowhere and despite him being a promotion expert no one has been interested, and seemingly still aren’t?
Given the money he wants it could be a very costly and expensive misstep if you plump for him and he is a busted flush.

Back
Top Bottom