Slaviska Jokanovic Doubts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Berlin Blade

Large Member
Reaction score
Just after watching pre season, is anyone else, like me having doubts over their sexuality with Slaviska Jokanovic in charge?

I’m not certain I would definitely sleep with him if the opportunity arose, but I have this weird thing where i make a completely involuntary comment whenever I see him, where I say ‘Daddy.’ Or ‘Daddy Slav.’

I think it’s because he’s hard as fuck, and I imagine the team in the dressing room being bollocked by him and I can’t help feeling jealous of them.

For context I have a girlfriend and I don’t think I’m gay but he has really made me question things. I wondered if anyone else is going through this mental tug of war or if it’s just me.

I even made some fan pictures.2A7EEDC8-397B-4FE4-A3DC-DF1BE7D59017.jpeg51310A8D-A91C-43DA-B653-27AEB61AA500.jpegC13B0D3E-9190-4623-B887-B188106130EE.jpeg

Thou doth protest too much! Relax and let it happen wincobankblade. No shame in it mate. Aggression. Intensity. Penetration. 😍

No I know there's no shame in it, didn't realise it was compulsory though :rolleyes:

Just after watching pre season, is anyone else, like me having doubts over their sexuality with Slaviska Jokanovic in charge?

I’m not certain I would definitely sleep with him if the opportunity arose, but I have this weird thing where i make a completely involuntary comment whenever I see him, where I say ‘Daddy.’ Or ‘Daddy Slav.’

I think it’s because he’s hard as fuck, and I imagine the team in the dressing room being bollocked by him and I can’t help feeling jealous of them.

For context I have a girlfriend and I don’t think I’m gay but he has really made me question things. I wondered if anyone else is going through this mental tug of war or if it’s just me.

I even made some fan pictures.View attachment 118383View attachment 118384View attachment 118385
Awaiting Slav Tribute in 5..4..3..

At least its better than the man babies slagging everyone...I guess 🙄

It’s definitely not just me. I just think that most people are too afraid to admit it. When the commentator says ‘Slaviska jokanovic is a flexible manager’ or ‘he can change shape really easily’ are you seriously telling me your knees don’t quiver for a second? My girlfriend asked me why we have so many strikers on the pitch at the same time earlier. I could only reply ‘Slaviska likes them to stretch it then come inside’ and she was asking me why I was biting my bottom lip when I replied. Caught red handed. Cancel the wedding. I’m gay. Fuck sake.

It’s definitely not just me. I just think that most people are too afraid to admit it. When the commentator says ‘Slaviska jokanovic is a flexible manager’ or ‘he can change shape really easily’ are you seriously telling me your knees don’t quiver for a second? My girlfriend asked me why we have so many strikers on the pitch at the same time earlier. I could only reply ‘Slaviska likes them to stretch it then come inside’ and she was asking me why I was biting my bottom lip when I replied. Caught red handed. Cancel the wedding. I’m gay. Fuck sake.
German beer and drugs >>>>>>>>>>>>> British beer and drugs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

German beer and drugs >>>>>>>>>>>>> British beer and drugs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just got to roll the dice and gamble on the mrs not going on s24su. She doesn’t even fancy him. She’s more of a Nigel Adkins man I think. I’ve been trying to teach her for years that sometimes a top half finish just doesn’t do it for me. Need something more. I’m hoping Slaviska can provide that for me. I don’t mind if he finishes first or second.

It can’t be just me. This is a safe space guys. Even my 63 year old mum has said ‘I wouldn’t mind taking a bath with him’ which I think translates to ‘I’d peg him’ not sure though. Perhaps she just thinks he could do with a bath.
My 60 year old wife said ooh is that your new manager then decided she wanted to sit on his face, cheeky cow she won't let me grow a beard 🤬🤬🤬

Never thought about it until I read your post....now I'm confused about everything in life

Well done, you've just ruined mine and our lasses relationship.

Early days...No panic yet...Let me know the scores on the doors after six games....

He needs to just copy CW and he will be fine.

Very jealous of Daniel Jebbison, as I would really like to be a sub for Daddy Slav tonight. I’ve had a few more beers again, and just thinking how I really hope the transfer window is not the only thing Slav’s going to be dipping into this weekend. Anyone else coming round to it yet or is it just me? Fuck sake I’ve embarrassed myself again haven’t i? Fuck sake

Very jealous of Daniel Jebbison, as I would really like to be a sub for Daddy Slav tonight. I’ve had a few more beers again, and just thinking how I really hope the transfer window is not the only thing Slav’s going to be dipping into this weekend. Anyone else coming round to it yet or is it just me? Fuck sake I’ve embarrassed myself again haven’t i? Fuck sake
RKTBKun1roLxegesZ3 (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom