Slav’s interviews

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’ll be talking Norwegian, barking at the moon and asking the bloke behind him to give him a sausage having to manage this shower of shit. The whole fucking club is a basket case that could keep Freud in work for years.

I listen to his interviews and try very hard to follow them, unfortunately without success.
If he speaks the same way to the players then I don't see how they can understand either.
It's hardly conducive to effective management.

He may sound charismatic and interesting in Serbo-Croat but I drift off and start thinking about how much cheese we have in fridge, should I give my sister a ring as it’s been a while. Why is orange jam called marmalade etc

I’m respectful of the fact that I can just about speak one language whilst he speaks at least two but ffs

Dear me - they don’t leave you inspired. Chuffing hell the guy talks in riddles and is painful to listen to and try and understand.
May be time to get Warnock in to act as a conduit between the board fans and management.
Desperate times and a relegation battle on our hands.
Depressing to listen to and really difficult to understand
I suspect the radio sheffield lads hate interviewing him

Not Wilder in fairness. He usually always found the right words & tone.
Mostly. Some of his final pressers were awful.

Nathan Hemmingham summarises Slavs interviews quite well on the examiner website.

Excuses after excuses in broken romglish, man up and take responsibility.

It would be nice to see him give the players a rollicking in an interview, they are the ones letting us down right now. The defending for their 2nd goal was as bad as iv'e seen from Stevens, Egan and Bash, the 3rd was the usual Olsen gift.

Time to make them feel uncomfortable now, they are taking the piss.

Excuses after excuses in broken romglish, man up and take responsibility.
Take responsibility? I didn't realise he played all 11 positions plus the manager. The team quite bluntly, are absolute weapons grade serial losers. They all need to go, literally every single one of them minus a few.

Take responsibility? I didn't realise he played all 11 positions plus the manager. The team quite bluntly, are absolute weapons grade serial losers. They all need to go, literally every single one of them minus a few.
Maybe, but Slav is the manager, he chooses the team, he tells them how to play, plays them out of position, fucks up with the substitutes,he trains them, he makes the excuses, oh, and hes the manager!

Maybe, but Slav is the manager, he chooses the team, he tells them how to play, plays them out of position, fucks up with the substitutes,he trains them, he makes the excuses, oh, and hes the manager!
He trains them? That's like whipping a dead horse. The entire team is rotten, serial losing mentality. Worms have more of a backbone than this squad. Cheers wilder 👍

He may sound charismatic and interesting in Serbo-Croat but I drift off and start thinking about how much cheese we have in fridge, should I give my sister a ring as it’s been a while. Why is orange jam called marmalade etc
I think it's to do with orange being a citrus fruit. Hence, you also have lime marmalade etc 👍

He trains them? That's like whipping a dead horse. The entire team is rotten, serial losing mentality. Worms have more of a backbone than this squad. Cheers wilder 👍
Everybody seems to blame Wilder, he did his job, and did it very well, same players were 9th in the prem 2 seasons ago, and 3 seasons ago, they got promoted there!
You cant keep blaming Wilder, these are professional footballers, it's their job!!!
If they cant do their job, then they need dropping and bring in players that can, be that recalling loans or playing the youth, that's down to Slav! The players are playing a different formation to that theyve played for 5 years, and, not only that, they're playing in a formation we dont have the players for! I suppose that's their fault too!?

Not Wilder in fairness. He usually always found the right words & tone.

Really?! Every now and again Wilder was bloody embarrassing. Remember the mental Norwich rant?!
Wilder was an absolutely terrible loser, obviously more entertaining to listen to than slav, but was prone to a really public wobbler.

Everybody seems to blame Wilder, he did his job, and did it very well, same players were 9th in the prem 2 seasons ago, and 3 seasons ago, they got promoted there!
You cant keep blaming Wilder, these are professional footballers, it's their job!!!
If they cant do their job, then they need dropping and bring in players that can, be that recalling loans or playing the youth, that's down to Slav! The players are playing a different formation to that theyve played for 5 years, and, not only that, they're playing in a formation we dont have the players for! I suppose that's their fault too!?
I can keep blaming wilder considering it's still his squad. It's his players that the 130m bought. Wank.

Slav’s ability to speak English is very poor. He needs a translator I’m afraid. You would not put him in front of a class of children if he were a teacher, so how can he be trusted to communicate properly and inspirationally to a group of footballers.

You should maybe retract that post
Slav’s ability to speak English is very poor. He needs a translator I’m afraid. You would not put him in front of a class of children if he were a teacher, so how can he be trusted to communicate properly and inspirationally to a group of footballers.
As has been said many times before Watford and Fulham seemed to understand his English

I can keep blaming wilder considering it's still his squad. It's his players that the 130m bought. Wank.
Although the most expensive one did score today......

Got slated for this comment at the start of the season so I shut my gob, now everyone is slagging him off for not being able to be understood. Typical of this forum

Mostly. Some of his final pressers were awful.

Nathan Hemmingham summarises Slavs interviews quite well on the examiner website.
Summarises or translates?
I'm not having a pop at hi. Having broken English to us, he could blank the press entirely for all I care as long as we won,
But can he get his points across to the players mid game? Does he inspire them?

The problem with Christopher Robin was not his interviews or even his coaching skills. It was the fact that he spent 120 million quid on substandard players with the exception of Ramsdale. A club like ours don’t have the financial clowt to absorb those sort of errors.

Back
Top Bottom