Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester United - 24th Nov 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MANU
MANU
MANU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin

1574270908540.png v. 1574270891192.png
EPL Week 13 - Sunday 24th November 2019 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-manchester-united.477/

Officials:

Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Fourth Official: Andy Madley
Video Assistant Referee: Graham Scott
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child (DazBlade88 🤣)

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-11-20 at 17.31.52.png

Bumping this up, as sad the match day thread against Manure has had zero posts :rolleyes:

Surprised Collins Morris hasn't given us the ITK on Egan yet...

Andre Marriner is the VAR referee for two games on Saturday - the lunchtime and teatime games. He is the officiating in ours. He'll think I'm stalking him.

I got my hands on a match programme for a Man Utd v Real Madrid CL match a few years back and Fergies programme notes read that for all the quality sides that have been to OT, you still get a tingle when Real come to town.
For me it's the same with Man Utd coming to us. Yes they are not the force they were but still have that charisma and gravitas of a genuine footballing giant. We love to hate them and you get the impression they love being hated, but the respect, at least for me, is still there. I get the impression it's reciprocated too, Ferguson always had a good word to say about us and I've never met a Man Utd fan who doesn't love our stadium.
That we go into this with genuine optimism is only in small part down to Man Utd's current state. In the main, it's down to us, our manager, our players. We will give the very best a game at the moment. Really, really looking forward to this.

I just hope we record our biggest win of the season over the Mancs.

Well my birthday is Saturday; wife is making me a Blades inspired cake, going to a new steakhouse, and she went to Victoria's Secret yesterday and told me I will be ecstatic come Saturday evening:D After all that, what will make it even sweeter of a weekend is beating these fuckers. I have a very good feeling that well will.

UTB

Well my birthday is Saturday; wife is making me a Blades inspired cake, going to a new steakhouse, and she went to Victoria's Secret yesterday and told me I will be ecstatic come Saturday evening:D After all that, what will make it even sweeter of a weekend is beating these fuckers. I have a very good feeling that well will.

UTB
Careful if she's gone for the crotchless panties. Me and my missus tried them but the sight of my bollocks swinging through the crack wasn't all that sexy to be honest.

UTB
The ectasy will turn to fear and dread when you find out she has bought herself a 12 inch strap on and no lube

Martial inconsistent. James hit or miss. Rashford on form. McTominey suspended I think. Other players inconsequential. Keeper has the odd good game these days.

Hope we don't click for a rare good day for the two above forwards, keep Rashford quiet and we'll win.

We should score two so the points are down to Back Six, including Moore, no worries.

We owe this lot for us being the original United and them being Manchester plastic pretenders. For the George Best goal, for the Cantona goal (much as it is class) and for the Luton Shelton non penalty. They need a good kicking and a good run around from us. If I don't see Ole's lower lip trembling at 16.55 I waint be appeh. Sort it aht Wilder.

Going for a 1-1 draw. we dominate for 80 mins they build pressure last 10 and get given a dubious penalty after consulting with VAR

Andre Marriner is the VAR referee for two games on Saturday - the lunchtime and teatime games. He is the officiating in ours. He'll think I'm stalking him.
Let’s hope it’s a better game of football than the last game he reffed us.

Let's give Harry Maguire a wonderful welcome home.

Maguire O.G. odds?

Didsy and mousse have been crackling and smouldering but will catch fire on Sunday and score some great goals.Egan is such a warrior from Cork he will desperately want to play even if not fully fit. Think the overpaid, underperforming mentally fragile Mancs are going to be given the CWAK 2019 prem Blades treatment. COYRAWW ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

We owe this lot for us being the original United and them being Manchester plastic pretenders. For the George Best goal, for the Cantona goal (much as it is class) and for the Luton Shelton non penalty. They need a good kicking and a good run around from us. If I don't see Ole's lower lip trembling at 16.55 I waint be appeh. Sort it aht Wilder.

Hope it trebling more at 18.25;)

I’ve just read that they only have one senior midfielder fit. Fred. Yes Fred.

McTominay, Matic and Pogba all out.

I’ve just read that they only have one senior midfielder fit. Fred. Yes Fred.

McTominay, Matic and Pogba all out.
To be fair, they’ve been doing reasonably well without Matic and Pogba. It will be a tough game but I fancy our chances either way to be honest. Let’s just hope the ‘international break curse’ doesn’t hit us yet again.

To be fair, they’ve been doing reasonably well without Matic and Pogba. It will be a tough game but I fancy our chances either way to be honest. Let’s just hope the ‘international break curse’ doesn’t hit us yet again.
Yeah but they had McTominay for a lot of those games and he’s fairly decent, good energy, young, hungry and not bad feet. I was worried he’d be desperate to get the better of Fleck and would drive Manchester on, like he has in other games.

I never thought I’d be typing this but on Sunday we will have a better central midfield than Man U.

Back
Top Bottom