Match Thread Sheffield United v. Fulham - 7th May 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
FULH
FULH
FULH
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1651835609623.png V. 1651835615714.png
Championship Week 46 - Saturday 7th May 2022 - 12:30 - Bramall Lane
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-fulham.597/

Officials:

Referee: Josh Smith
Assistant Referee: Matthew Jones
Assistant Referee: Akil Howson
Fourth Official: Darren Drysdale

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1651835124531.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2022-05-06 at 12.11.35.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Last edited:

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t kick off at 3pm. Be good if it did though.

Come on you Blades. Anxious. Come on You Blades. Anxious. Come on you Blades. Anxious. Come on You Blades. Anxious. Come on you Blades. Anxious.
Anxious. Come on you Blades. Anxious. Come on You Blades. Anxious. Come on you Blades. Anxious. Come on You Blades. Anxious. Come on you Blades.
Come on you Blades. Anxious. Come on You Blades. Anxious. Come on you Blades. Anxious. Come on You Blades. Anxious. Come on you Blades. Anxious.
Anxious. Come on you Blades. Anxious. Come on You Blades. Anxious. Come on you Blades. Anxious. Come on You Blades. Anxious. Come on you Blades.

It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax.
Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you.
It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax.
Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you. Relax. It's the hope that kills you.

Listening to football heaven now, some apparent 'blade' who hasnt been to a blades match for over a year thinks if fulham turn up it could be embarrassing. Fck me, does sheffield churn out a high proportion of Unlucky Alf's?

Sounds like Preston won't be at full strength if SEDGE is right

Personally i dont like full houses at the lane, it appears the non regular supporters get on the players back at the slightest mistake, they think they should have the control of man city type players , i would have been more comfortable with the usual attendance. But if the team start well the extra voices can be a driving force, so come on blades give good vocal passionate support to the team no matter what

Generous odds for this one, on Fulham....The bookies never lie lol! We're odds on favourite for this one on Betfair😯

Personally i dont like full houses at the lane, it appears the non regular supporters get on the players back at the slightest mistake, they think they should have the control of man city type players , i would have been more comfortable with the usual attendance. But if the team start well the extra voices can be a driving force, so come on blades give good vocal passionate support to the team no matter what
Agreed, full houses for the big games attract a fair few 'part timers' who aren't used to singing. They tend to be nervous affairs. I remember Wigan in 2007. Many people had their eyes closed or were biting their fingernails, and others were hanging around in the concourses chain amoking rather than watching the game.

It could get crazy if we're tied and Boro have a close lead. Hopefully we play our best game of the season and beat Fulham fair and square.

I remember this scene in The Shining.

Aiming for the moon so I might hit a star. 8-0 Blades win today with Wes scoring the final goal direct from a goal kick.

Agreed, full houses for the big games attract a fair few 'part timers' who aren't used to singing. They tend to be nervous affairs. I remember Wigan in 2007. Many people had their eyes closed or were biting their fingernails, and others were hanging around in the concourses chain amoking rather than watching the game.
Abs that was just the players

Reactions: Dkc
if they aren't used to singing they'll fit right in cos the regulars don't sing, and to be honest the 3-4,000 extra fans will unlikely make much difference either way.

of course its going to be nervy, but i keep reminding myself that we are in the best position, because as unlike 6th 7th or 8th below, we are the only side that arent relying on others or having to better anyones result, because if we win we get 5th & depending on other results if boro/millwall arent winning we are in playoffs regardless & also we just have to match luton result

also been hoping all week that, fulham focus might be distracted, because after lifting the trophy, getting their medals & having the lap of honour last monday. will they have been 100% at training this week

United expects every Blade to do their duty. Let's make sure they can hear us in S6!

Back
Top Bottom