Match Thread Sheffield United v. Burnley - 23rd May 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BUR
BUR
BUR
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1621630384780.png V. 1621630393180.png
EPL Week 38 - Sunday 23rd May 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-burnley.546/

Officials:

Referee:
Kevin Friend
Assistant Referee: Simon Beck
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Geoff Eltringham
Video Assistant Referee: Lee Mason
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Matthew Wilkes

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 21.55.28.png

I’d love us just for once to go 4-4-2 and give a couple more of the kids a go…. Pipe dream I know but something like this…..

…………………………Rammers

Baldock……….Egan……………..Robinson……….Stevens

Seriki…………..Basham…………Brunt……………Fleck

…………………McGoldrick…….Jebbison

LAST ONE

Bit of a car crash this match preview:

Who could/will be wearing a red and white Sheff Utd shirt for last time tomorrow. Lundstram if Heckingbottom decides to bring him on so he can say bye to the fans that will be at BDTBL tomorrow

Come 6 o'clock tonight the season will be over and we will no longer be bottom of the table. As far as I'm concerned we are a championship club again at 6pm. And to be quite honest, thank fuck for that.

I might have a black celebration tonight (as Depeche Mode once put it 'to celebrate the fact that we've seen the back, of another black, day).

Reactions: SLB

It would be nice to see a few new faces but I expect more of the same.

Thank god it’s the last one, get this shit show of a season over with.

Predicting an epic Sheffield United too-little-too-late, what could have been scenario...

Red card for Burnley
Blades win 3-0
Fleck bosses the midfield
Brewster bags at least one

And if you really really want to dream, little Oli Norwood might even get a corner past the first man 🤞🏻

Predicting an epic Sheffield United too-little-too-late, what could have been scenario...

Red card for Burnley
Blades win 3-0
Fleck bosses the midfield
Brewster bags at least one

And if you really really want to dream, little Oli Norwood might even get a corner past the first man 🤞🏻

I was with you until the last point

Same as previous... nearly

Attachments

• 20210523_150102.jpg
    20210523_150102.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 114
Watchalong. Last one, be great if you could join us:

The odds are better on a UK Eurovision Song Contest winner next year.
We can look forward to more 'blind passes around the corner' and his 'Weeble's wobble but they don't fall down' movement. Shame one of the younger lads wasn't given a chance today. Let's hope the manager gives them 30 mins or so at least.
utb

The odds are better on a UK Eurovision Song Contest winner next year.
We can look forward to more 'blind passes around the corner' and his 'Weeble's wobble but they don't fall down' movement. Shame one of the younger lads wasn't given a chance today. Let's hope the manager gives them 30 mins or so at least.
utb
Agreed, would really love to see Zak get a run out and it'd be ace to see Will Osula on the pitch too, he's tipped for big stuff by my Danish mate

Back
Top Bottom