Sheffield United Quarantine Quiz

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

crikey just give us the answers unless you need to elaborate FFS! Got 5/10 and I rate the quiz as 5/10, the answers taking infuriatingly long time to be given.

Only got chuffin 5/10 !!

clearly need to knock down the amount of alcohol consumed before the games

crikey just give us the answers unless you need to elaborate FFS! Got 5/10 and I rate the quiz as 5/10, the answers taking infuriatingly long time to be given.
You can fast forward the video you know 😂

That's right blame the customer for a poor product!
Poor product? It’s a quiz that a fellow fan has taken his time to make to entertain people like you. Did you have to pay for this product?

Poor product? It’s a quiz that a fellow fan has taken his time to make to entertain people like you. Did you have to pay for this product?
Constructive criticism. You're one of those guys who when H&S say you must use goggles, you declare 'H&S has gone mad, we've never used them before and only 3 people are year are permanently blinded by foreign objects'.

Constructive criticism. You're one of those guys who when H&S say you must use goggles, you declare 'H&S has gone mad, we've never used them before and only 3 people are year are permanently blinded by foreign objects'.
😂😂😂 and you must be fun at parties

I am and I'm not blind.
Now that is humour, whereas this 😂 is the resort of somebody who can't construct an argument or a joke.

I am and I'm not blind.
Now that is humour, whereas this 😂 is the resort of somebody who can't construct an argument or a joke.
I was just laughing at you telling me what sort of person I am with extremely limited information about me.

I’ve only been on this forum about a week and this is the first and only fool I’ve seen on here. Seems a good place to chat about Blades
it's a good place to talk Blades, not so much if you're easily offended. I'll give you another week before you've had enough.

Back
Top Bottom