Sexy rumours

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

One of the things I was looking forward to with Slav coming in was being linked with a number of weird and wonderful players I've never heard of but all we've had so far are Fulham/former Fulham players and Matt Clarke. No offence to the lad, but he is not sexy.
Didn’t really bring in his own players at Watford or Fulham so I’m not surprised we’re seeing a continuation of our scouting and recruitment policy. Slav will probably pick from the options presented to him but he hasn’t brought any recruitment staff with him so it’ll still be the same faces doing that work.

Fleetwood Mac, now streaming on onlyfans?

On record as saying that whichever country he manages in,it's best to use players from that country.

At least this season Van Winkel will finally be free to sign the next Coufal, Soucek and Yaya Toure, without Wilders ‘Little Englander’ negative influence.

What a time to be alive….😉
If only we had any money left

Looks the part, skill, pace, strength, be an interesting signing

if I posted a pic of me pulling my blades shorts up or reveal the lower curvature of my left knacker I wonder if our female posters would find it as sexy as that photo?

For clarification I’d shave first.
You might need to clarify, if these are going to be new, exclusive photos, or just the same as you have published on your, Only fans page,,

Back
Top Bottom