Sack Slav

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

UpTheBlades24

Reaction score
It will cost 20m+ to rebuild a team that meets what a Slav wants. Nothing against him, but he is journeying manager who doesn’t appear to have the hunger, skill or will to work with his hands tied and given what is a squad that most could easily have competing in the top half, if not better. Rather than waste money on his rebuild, getting rid, losing a couple of million, and giving the role to Heckingbottom until Jan would make the most sense.
His record with the players we have would mean that relegation was less likely and we could rebuild towards playoff or a challenge next year.
Keeping Slav seems a risk not work taking. He has no record of doing the type of job required.

Wilder would have this squad in the top two, as much as his signings haven’t been perfect, the best outcome is he accepts a return in Jan and we can go again.

UTB

It will cost 20m+ to rebuild a team that meets what a Slav wants. Nothing against him, but he is journeying manager who doesn’t appear to have the hunger, skill or will to work with his hands tied and given what is a squad that most could easily have competing in the top half, if not better. Rather than waste money on his rebuild, getting rid, losing a couple of million, and giving the role to Heckingbottom until Jan would make the most sense.
His record with the players we have would mean that relegation was less likely and we could rebuild towards playoff or a challenge next year.
Keeping Slav seems a risk not work taking. He has no record of doing the type of job required.

Wilder would have this squad in the top two, as much as his signings haven’t been perfect, the best outcome is he accepts a return in Jan and we can go again.

UTB
No way does wilder come back after all the public mud slinging.Also we are skint as it is without paying Slavs handsome severance package.

Exactly the same sort of sentiments were being expressed about Wilder after his first 4 league games in charge.

Different division I know, but the pattern of results in the league is eerily similar.

Lost our first game narrowly to Bolton. Followed by an unconvincing draw with Rochdale, followed by a thrashing by Southend and then an improved performance, but self inflicted defeat against Millwall.

Let's hope the similarity in results continues for the next 42 games!

UTB
dont be silly soft lad

UTB
1629589062903.gif

What do we want slav to do?? He’s played his own tactics, players are wank didn’t work. Tried a different formation, players are wank didn’t work. Let them play in their favoured formation, players are wank didn’t work. Starting to notice a trend...

Don’t forget wilder oversaw four wins all last season so the idea he’d have us top 2 is mental. Look at the attitude of our players vs west brom and fulham’s. They look buzzing to score, ours look happy to get through 90 minutes. End of the day this lack of quality falls at the feet of wilder and his shocking recruitment, judgement of character and favouritism of shite players

How was Rotherham today? I haven't been for a while, where did you go for a pint? The Bridge Inn? The Rhino? the New York Tavern?
Have you been to The New York Tavern in Rotherham? I bet in the world's capitals that question isn't often asked. Which makes it kind of special I ask.

Have you been to The New York Tavern in Rotherham? I bet in the world's capitals that question isn't often asked. Which makes it kind of special I ask.
yes I have been in the New York Tavern.. a strange a collection of the worlds most inbred ugly people I have never seen before.

If theres any justice in the world, they’ll be a Rotherham Tavern somewhere in New York. Signed photos of the Chuckle Brothers and Ronnie Moore on the walls.

UTB

Would he fuck.

UTB
are you serious get a grip remember wilders start and look at the crap he's left us with the man will do it he needs to get rid of about 5players a ring in the players he wants we have the money he needs to be backed by the board

I mean, clearly a pisstake thread but a journalist should be asking him wtf he's doing. He's basically changing players and formation every game. It's not Football Manager. Pretty terrible management. Seems clueless

You're probably a pig but the common point stands that Slav has inherited an absolute tyre fire of a squad and should be given time. However, if no new signings turn up I'd walk and go back to a cushy managing job in the Middle East if I were him.

I mean, clearly a pisstake thread but a journalist should be asking him wtf he's doing. He's basically changing players and formation every game. It's not Football Manager. Pretty terrible management. Seems clueless
In case you had forgotten the club provided him with next to no pre season, so unlike the fans who have been watching us for years and know the limitations inside out, he’s having to find out on the fly during matches. No real way around that.

UTB
😱 What is this shite 😂😂😂

Slav already looks tired poor bloke was always on an hiding to nothing,I hope he keeps changing it around at least he's trying.

So is the OP a ‘Wilder bum boy’ or a pig? Opinion is split on this, but surely can’t be both?

So is the OP a ‘Wilder bum boy’ or a pig? Opinion is split on this, but surely can’t be both?

Who knows, maybe both.

As an aside, we’ve exhausted Knocker, Slasher and Happy Clapper. If the use of “WBB” heralds a era of new labels being slung about, that’s the kind of childishness I can absolutely get behind.

Back
Top Bottom