Ryan Porteous.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Zipwire

Reaction score
Remember where you heard it first.

Young Scottish centre-half with a blossoming reputation in Scotland football at Hibernian

Remember where you heard it first.

Young Scottish centre-half with a blossoming reputation in Scotland football at Hibernian
Scenes when he’s played 600 league games for us and is a club legend and my mate asks where were you when we were linked with Ryan Porteous and I reply “zipwire on tinternet”.

So have we put a courteous bid in for Porteous yet?

My mate (who thinks he knows his stuff) told me 3 or 4 years ago he was listening to this young, up and coming singer from the U.S. who I'd have never heard of. I asked his name and he said Jeff Buckley. It was 25 years after he'd released his last record and 20 years since he'd died. This thread's a bit like that.

My mate (who thinks he knows his stuff) told me 3 or 4 years ago he was listening to this young, up and coming singer from the U.S. who I'd have never heard of. I asked his name and he said Jeff Buckley. It was 25 years after he'd released his last record and 20 years since he'd died. This thread's a bit like that.
His dad Tim was better

Attachments

• Tim Buckley - Wayfaring Stranger.mp3
    10.1 MB
I had an RE and Classical Studies teacher called Mr Porteous when I was at school. There were rumours he had an eagle tattoo on his chest, he was a former professional wrestler and he once made a student levitate. He also had an obsession with the Isle of Lesbos and used the art rooms after hours to create erotic sculptures.

I had an RE and Classical Studies teacher called Mr Porteous when I was at school. There were rumours he had an eagle tattoo on his chest, he was a former professional wrestler and he once made a student levitate. He also had an obsession with the Isle of Lesbos and used the art rooms after hours to create erotic sculptures.
Wish I had an RE teacher like that!

GLTTL.

Post of the year is sewn up already, congrats.

Hecky was at Hibs 3 years ago?? He seems to have been here forever

CH. Strong and physical, likes to do a bit on the ball, maybe thinks he can do more than he actually can, but prone to falling asleep at the wheel. Best comparison I can make would be HM when cutting his teeth here, but quicker. The popular phrase would be "there's a player in there"

He needs out of Hibs if he is serious about career progression though, he's going backwards surrounded by "moneyball" punts made by people who have no idea how to run a football club.

I guess we'll definitely be signing him now we're coming into all this Kuwaiti money.

Back
Top Bottom