Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The lads got 63 Championship appearances and 41 in Serie A, he's clearly not able to perform at the top level as yet but he is only 23 and was clearly comfortable in the Championship.
This is from Richard Sutcliffe, so not to be brushed off as nonsense but he is being shipped round for offers so it's not us who have identified him.
However he looked a proper talent as a kid at Leeds and you don't lose that technical ability, he's got league experience but likely to have higher wage demands which will put rivals in the same league off aside from those relegated teams.

It's an interesting option should the price be right and he has the right attributes of the type of players we should be looking at but there is a long long way to go in this transfer window and it's not even simmering yet, nevermind coming to the boil.
Absolutely.

I feel like I suggested his name last summer. Based purely on his performances at Leeds.

Would have been a Wilder-as-hell signing given his Yorkshire ties!

As discussed on various threads, we need midfielders of all types, not just the next Mark Duffy.

Could be a simple case of being homesick. Racially abused while abroad.

Fresh start in England close to his family could be just what's needed.

As long as wages aren't an issue i would take a shot.

Why would wages be an issue? Surely Sampdoria weren’t paying huge money?

Why would wages be an issue? Surely Sampdoria weren’t paying huge money?
If ur replying to my statement. I said 'as long as' wages aren't too high... Overall i agree they likely will be within our bracket.

Great to be linked to another former Whitley Bay Boys Club player. Let's hope he can follow in the footsteps of other former Whitley Bay alumni.

• Sander Berge
  • Bubba Yohanna
  • Marcelo

You forgot a mysterious Belgian gentleman, known as Davy Snr, did a couple of weeks stint as a locum chocolatier at Thornton’s on Whitley Bay High St in the early 90s. If the stories are true his 15 year old son, complete with full tache and “wet-head” hair, make a substitute appearance for a WBBC testimonial.

The lad went on to have one helluva career! Get him on your list!

61037631-3A9B-4CC4-98E0-7B873C24E77E.png

You forgot a mysterious Belgian gentleman, known as Davy Snr, did a couple of weeks stint as a locum chocolatier at Thornton’s on Whitley Bay High St in the early 90s. If the stories are true his 15 year old son, complete with full tache and “wet-head” hair, make a substitute appearance for a WBBC testimonial.

The lad went on to have one helluva career! Get him on your list!

View attachment 117859
100% one of the characters from Guess Who

Maybe there is something in this one…?

can’t say I know much about him, and seems to have struggles with injuries but was obviously highly rated at one point

Not to say this guy is 100% accurate but if it helps one of his tweets before this was Adam Webster to sign a new deal at Brighton and Brighton just announced exactly that. +1 credibility points maybe for Peter O.rourke

Article on him playing in the top flight in Italy.

Not to say this guy is 100% accurate but if it helps one of his tweets before this was Adam Webster to sign a new deal at Brighton and Brighton just announced exactly that. +1 credibility points maybe for Peter O.rourke
If Pete O’Rourke says it’s happening, it’s usually happening

I think O'Rourke is one who generally gets things right, although I am no expert, and others can confirm or deny.

Article on him playing in the top flight in Italy.

Bloody hell, 11 yellows & 1 red in 27 appearances.

Sounds an absolute shithouse. I like it.

Not sure about the sideways and backwards passing and inability to carry it through the lines mind. Hopefully there's a plan for him based around on other more attack minded players we're looking to bring in.

My only concern about this would be that Vieira and Berge are very similar; strong ball winning, creative midfielders. I just hope this isn't a replacement for SB and instead the replacement for Lunny.
But Sander and Vieira would be some midfield spine.

Back
Top Bottom