Incoming? Rhys Healey

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Belvedere Blade

Reaction score
According to a report from TeamTalk, Sheffield United are among the clubs keen on Toulouse striker, Rhys Healey.
Healey has fired in nine goals in just ten starts and is believed to be valued at around the £5m mark now by Toulouse

What a weird career he's had. Scored and moved on but hardly at a great level every time

A swap with moose would make so much sense, although looking at his record he will have to have improved enormously. Although to swap moose with a player who wants to play would make sound sense

Neither an age nor pedigree to inspire confidence but tbf I know little to nothing about him outside of Wiki

If we sign another striker it needs to be someone who is delivering the goods IMMEDIATELY, not another one for the future :rolleyes: We need to hit the ground running in the Championship next season, similar to what the carrot-toppers have done.

I'm more interested in totally rebuilding the midfield, as that has been an absolute disaster for us this season. Lundstram & Norwood must be replaced with productive midfield players, who can put a tackle in and have some pace & effective delivery.

UTB & FTP

Very true about hitting the ground running. After this seasons debacle its imperative we make a good start to both regain confidence and put to bed any Wilder out debate.

His stats show he can score but he's not exactly played a lot of games for his age. Or at any level. Slight Vardy vibes, I guess.

Very true about hitting the ground running. After this seasons debacle its imperative we make a good start to both regain confidence and put to bed any Wilder out debate.
Disagree in the case of a striker. We have 5 on the books who have proven form at Championship level. It makes sense to buy potential as Sharp and Didzy have one more year.

We won't be spending money on players for a while. I'd park this one.

Isn't the French 2nd division equivalent to L2? In fact, the bottom half of Ligue 1 probably is

Might not be so far fetched especially is mousset and mcburnie are moved

He didn't play all year due to serious injury

That being said, if he came back anything like the form he was in before his injury, he'd be a decent addition to replace Sharp on a free

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom