CONFIRMED Regan Slater to Hull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder if Marcus Browne is an improvement?

I like Reagan Slater and would like to have seen him given a few chances from the bench. I really do think his Dad doesn’t do him any favours though and hopefully if he does get his move, he will learn to express any future opinion to his son in private, rather than sharing it with the general population via social media. It’s your son who’s trying to be a household name Dan, not you!! 😉

I wonder if Marcus Browne is an improvement?

I like Reagan Slater and would like to have seen him given a few chances from the bench. I really do think his Dad doesn’t do him any favours though and hopefully if he does get his move, he will learn to express any future opinion to his son in private, rather than sharing it with the general population via social media. It’s your son who’s trying to be a household name Dan, not you!! 😉

Slater and Browne are totally different players - a bit like comparing Monty and Duffy!

With all due respect to the lad I've yet to be impressed when seeing him play.

Last time was in the Under 23s against the Pigs.

Took his goal really well but was then largely anonymous against weak opposition.

Reports tonight McCann been sacked. You think this will affect the deal?
If the paperwork hasn’t been signed it might as it was reported McCann had convinced their new owners to resurrect the deal.

Been told it’s only £100-000 a bit low for me anybody know anything different obviously if the deal goes through

Been told it’s only £100-000 a bit low for me anybody know anything different obviously if the deal goes through

I think we slap a good sell on clause on usually. So I assume its 10% or more.

It was only ever going to be a token fee at this point. We literally gave his pal Tyler to Hull for nothing. However I imagine that there will be large percentage of future fee condition attached for any future transfer. Works for them, works for us as he's not gunna get on our side, and works for the lad as he gets games. Hopefully all parted will get a positive result from this transfer in the future. Good luck to the lad.

I suspect Reagan might be better off going to Preston, with Hull City set to appoint a foreign manager and the new owners looking to freshen up the squad. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if he found himself in the exact same position in six months, but 70 miles further from home.

And Dan would be apoplectic 🤦🏻

Good luck to him, but he's almost certainly not good enough to play football at this level

I must admit, even though I've admittedly not seen a huge amount of the player, I'm a little surprised Champ clubs are interested. Given his overall lack of first team experience, I'd have thought he may be more suited and get more opportunities at L1 level. That said, I'm sure signing for a Champ club would be far more lucrative.

Signs for Hull then they're taken over and McCann is sacked all within 48 hours. madness

That said a former Premier league club for the price of 0.40 Kepas seems mental

Back
Top Bottom