Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From West Brom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

One guy sums us up pretty well ! No wonder he/she is unimpressed.

Early days but at the moment we are the footballing equivalent of a 'sitting duck', and I don't see the signs for it getting better any time soon.
West Brom - ?
Sheffield United - 0
Boring, slow, nothing.
utb

Really unimpressed with Sheffield United so far.
Lots of easy square passing that achieves nothing – no urgency, no creativity and no threat. They won’t trouble many teams playing like that. Surprised by how poor they have been

BINGO

””

“I fear for us against Sheffield in the week as tiredness will kick in.”
“Sheffield United being really poor first two games sets it up lovely for them to turn it on big time against us on Wednesday”

Masterstroke by Slav. Having us playing walking pace football first 2 games so we have the advantage over our high tempo promotion rivals with a short turnaround. All makes sense now! 😅

This is going to be a tough tough game. A score draw would be fine in my book, as this beast slowly lurches into life.

“Really unimpressed with Sheffield United so far.
Lots of easy square passing that achieves nothing – no urgency, no creativity and no threat. They won’t trouble many teams playing like that. Surprised by how poor they have been”

BINGO 2.

Thanks Roy.

Have their supporters been affected by the rarified amosphere of the highest ground in the country?

“4 capable at this level forwards on the pitch, still can’t hit a barn donkey’s banjo.
I think this is 2nd time I’ve seen Sheff U already, they are not good and we don’t need to worry about them, from what I’ve seen.”

What is a barn donkey & why does it have a banjo & does it call it Ashley? And why is it hitting it, shouldn't it be going after a cows arse? Who gives a fuck, anyway, the Blades will win this one.

Slow few days on their forums I guess if only four of them have anything to say. Glad they are not worried about us but no one has seen the real Sheffield United so far this season, surely we can't be as ineffective as in the first two league games can we?

Very level comments tbh. We've come down from the prem on awful form, its all about being able to dig in this season and avoid another relegation, I'm confident this won't happen but how some people think we'll be up there fighting promotion worries me

WHYYYY ARE WE SO SHIT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WANT THE COMMENTS WHERE THE OPPOSITION WOULD BE COWERING IN FEAR BACK

Really unimpressed with Sheffield United so far.
Lots of easy square passing that achieves nothing – no urgency, no creativity and no threat. They won’t trouble many teams playing like that. Surprised by how poor they have been

BINGO

””

"Strange balance to their squad, influenced in part by the way Wilder used to set up. Loads of forwards but no wide players or creativity"

DOUBLE BINGO.

Cheers Panchero!

Back
Top Bottom