Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Swansea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Cheers Andrew. Got a feeling that the possession based football both teams will look to employ will lead to a boring 0-0 or 1-1.

Thanks Roy.

Surprisingly modest considering our recent record against them, a bit weird but some character & humour too, let's see who is laughing after the game.

That was probably the most boring view from

Agree….sounded like generic lazy comments from pundits.

When Wilder was manager without even seeing us, it was “they play to their strengths“, “they work so hard and are so organised“
Now that Jokanovic is manager, even with the exact same players it’s “they have high quality“, “they like to keep it down and keep possession”.

Agree….sounded like generic lazy comments from pundits.

When Wilder was manager without even seeing us, it was “they play to their strengths“, “they work so hard and are so organised“
Now that Jokanovic is manager, even with the exact same players it’s “they have high quality“, “they like to keep it down and keep possession”.
Benefit of having a forrin manager.
Yorkshire hoof vs Serbian sophistication 🤷

I’d just like us to play in the opposition third as opposed to our own defensive third. Can take up some reyt possession stats in your own third.

Thanks Roy. Fair enough I suppose, but I actually agree with them in that it'll be a really good game.

"........so we need to be in control at the back, agressive in midfield and clinical upfront"

Jeez...... we're gonna get stuffed!

Based on reading that, a Brewster and McBurnie brace would now be utterly hilarious.

very surprising expecting us to win. So go on Blade win!

Fucking hell, they sound like a right bunch. I bet the banter is flying in pub with that lot. The most beige Roy’s View ever

as always cheers woy

I don’t know why, but I never consider Swansea to be sheep shaggers. Cardiff one hundred percent, but not the Jack’s.

When Derby play there they'll be fighting for the accolade.

Back
Top Bottom