Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Plymouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

34th

Well well well Roy you’ve dug up a bunch of arrogant already won the game bunch of very strange supporters here 😂
Don’t even know how to spell our grounds name but what do you expect from a bunch of deluded Janners
A lot of humble pie coming their way
Thanks Roy for giving me a right laugh 😂

Plymouth fans confident of beating us at the Lane. Fuck me, literally no one respects us at the minute.

Fans excitedly backing their team to cause a cup upset at a poorly performing Premier League side. I fail to see what the problem is here. Do folk not remember when we were in exactly that same position?

I must have missed out on my complimentary pair of Billy Big Bollocks glasses when we got promoted.

Soon may the wellerman come,
To give us Plymouth for our meme cup run.

They're both geographically and mentally detached, judging by most of those comments.

Mad shade being thrown by a team most famous for having Paul Whitehouse play a fan in an AA advert.

Christ I’d forgot all about that pile of shit. Thanks for bringing it back into my consciousness.

Cocky lot aren't they.

"for those of you who think a win is unlikely this Saturday can I refer you to 1984 and League One Argyle away to Premier League West Brom in the FA Cup." - I never knew that Premier League clubs existed in 1984, but then what would a Plymouth fan know about that?

What a set of arrogant pricks, strange coming from one of the most non-descript forgettable clubs to ever exist

Sheffield United is definitely winnable given how poor they’ve been.

Bit of a lack of self-awareness there. Haven't they won 1 in 10 away from home?

Wow. Confident aren't they.

Let's smash them

All the usual cup cliches apply here. They're capabable, they could give us a bloody nose, etc, etc.

But some of those comments are Wednesday-esque.

Can't be easy coming from a part of the country where being the best club is like being the tallest dwarf

There is one thing having confidence in your team, but dear me some of those comments....It’s disappointing that our performances and form have given rise to folk like this showing a total lack of respect. It will a more difficult than it ought to be, but if we are to finish the season with a little respectability, it’s a game we need to win and 9 times out of 10 we should win. 2-0 I reckon.

I like the fact that they haven't stuck to the usual cliched scripts.
An eclectic mix of comments.

Cocky lot aren't they.

"for those of you who think a win is unlikely this Saturday can I refer you to 1984 and League One Argyle away to Premier League West Brom in the FA Cup." - I never knew that Premier League clubs existed in 1984, but then what would a Plymouth fan know about that?

That one goes on to draw the parallel with WBA playing at the Hawthorns, which is a spikey bush and we play at Brammall (sic) Lane and that sounds like bramble, a spikey bush. I’m convinced.

That one goes on to draw the parallel with WBA playing at the Hawthorns, which is a spikey bush and we play at Brammall (sic) Lane and that sounds like bramble, a spikey bush. I’m convinced.

Obviously he should be working for a bookies.

Back
Top Bottom