Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Big and strong? 😂
Thanks Roy

Don’t see us either being big or strong. What would they have made of Dave Bassets side? Free fall, I can agree with that though.

just the sort of opposition we struggle against currently. Big and strong so will bombard us with high ball in the box where we are vulnerable

WTF have they been watching? Not us that’s for sure

just the sort of opposition we struggle against currently. Big and strong so will bombard us with high ball in the box where we are vulnerable

WTF have they been watching? Not us that’s for sure

Image, I keep saying it
You reap what you sow, and the club has harvested a gritty, grim Northern, shit club from a gritty, grim Northern Shithole to its absolute maximum.

They've scouted us using the video from 92/93

'Basically WBA, Fulham and Sheffield Utd are battling it out with their Premier League quality squads for the first 3 positions, and the rest of us are in the other league'

'Sheff U on 1 point probably feel entitled to be near the top!'

'Another Nathan Jones masterclass of team selection ? 0-7 predicted to shefield.'

tenor.gif
hysterically-laughing-gif-1.gif
hysterical-laughing-gif-10.gif

'Basically WBA, Fulham and Sheffield Utd are battling it out with their Premier League quality squads for the first 3 positions, and the rest of us are in the other league'

Someone who doesnt look at the table or peformances.

If we dont win this game its time to pack up and convert back to a cricket ground.

Just jumped in the Derorean again fired it up to 88mph to bring you the

POST MATCH VIEW FROM LUTON

3-0 fantastic“

“Just the response we were looking for after last week”

”Can’t believe how comfortable our defence looked”

”The never laid a glove on us“

“Berge is a big fella but did very little“

“Justice for Tommy”

”I hAve awAys like wEdnesDay betTer thAn The blUntS, WedNesdaY woUld hAvE brOughT moRe FanS to”

'Sheff U on 1 point probably feel entitled to be near the top!'

'Another Nathan Jones masterclass of team selection ? 0-7 predicted to shefield.'

tenor.gif
hysterically-laughing-gif-1.gif
hysterical-laughing-gif-10.gif

I'd like to follow this up with my own personal favourite

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Image, I keep saying it
You reap what you sow, and the club has harvested a gritty, grim Northern, shit club from a gritty, grim Northern Shithole to its absolute maximum.
Sheffield United is a marvellous club. Historically and statistically it is one of England's top 20 clubs. In football's first 30 years we were probably in its top 5. It has wonderful, loyal and passionate supporters. Sheffield is a marvellous city. We have given the world stainless steel, armour plate for the navy, engines for Boeing, steel to win the second world war and not forgetting football itself. Its people are warm, friendly and down to earth. This is evidenced by how many "incomers" stay and make it home. It is also loved by many ex-players because it looks after people. Club and city alike, it is far from perfect and we all wish for better, but it is my club, my city and I am immensely proud of it. I just wish you could see a positive rather than a negative all the time.
Image, I keep saying it

Image, I keep saying it

Sheffield United is a marvellous club. Historically and statistically it is one of England's top 20 clubs. In football's first 30 years we were probably in its top 5. It has wonderful, loyal and passionate supporters. Sheffield is a marvellous city. We have given the world stainless steel, armour plate for the navy, engines for Boeing, steel to win the second world war and not forgetting football itself. Its people are warm, friendly and down to earth. This is evidenced by how many "incomers" stay and make it home. It is also loved by many ex-players because it looks after people. Club and city alike, it is far from perfect and we all wish for better, but it is my club, my city and I am immensely proud of it. I just wish you could see a positive rather than a negative all the time.

I think you mean students stay on after studying
There the ones that work in bars or become social workers.

There's a big call for social workers in Sheffield, as there is for untrained bar staff

The real go getter student types are off on the same day that their studies finish

I think you mean students stay on after studying
There the ones that work in bars or become social workers.

There's a big call for social workers in Sheffield, and untrained bar staff

The real go getter student types are off on the same day that their studies finish
I would guess you have no evidence to back this up. Just another stick to beat your own city. I imagine social workers are in demand everywhere ,as it is a very difficult job.

“just the sort of opposition we struggle against currently. Big and strong so will bombard us with high ball in the box where we are vulnerable”

🙄☺️😄🤣😂

They've got a higher opinion of our 'Premier League Squad' than I have at the minute.

Back
Top Bottom