Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Hull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why did we fuck Slater about?

If anything, Slav gave him a chance by keeping him in and around the 1st team before deciding to sell him 🤷‍♂️

Bitter, horrible little 'chip-on-the-shoulder' Yorkshire wannabe's.
Hope we smash em' and they go crashing back down with Barnsley.
utb

They are not 'Yorkshire wannabes'; they are PROPER Yorkshire (East Riding), as are Middlesborough.

'If, you know, your history......'

Messed Slater around? They couldn’t afford to buy anyone hence they they got Smith for free.
What were they expecting?

They'll score against us no worries. We just need to out score them 👍

Never forgive these fuckers for the semi final ......
Most dismissed us with the quote " I'm saving maaa moneh for faarnil.
Let's knock that chip of there shoulder, although I think it was knocked of a couple of years ago .

Messed Slater around? They couldn’t afford to buy anyone hence they they got Smith for free.
What were they expecting?

Can only assume they think Slav personally Injured him, because I'm pretty sure that's why his move didn't materialise (plus the embargo they're under)

I know i’m a bit off topic here, but back in the early 80’s was the front of Hulls away end below the pitch?? I’m sure i can remember Edwards scoring last minute?? (I may be dreaming this since as i was about 15/16 at the time and i’m now 55 😂)

Thanks Roy. Was quite happy with some of those comments, but then they went and called us 'Blunts' in that unoriginal, 'can't-think-of-a- decent insult' type way that the truly mongy fans seem to resort to.Laughing to themselves like a couple of orangutans who've just found the fact they've got feet hilarious.
Hull fans, you've let yourselves down.

Cheers roy, wasnt expecting them comments, usually it all about how they hate us for what ever happened 40 odd year ago,

Back
Top Bottom