Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Bristol City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers roy, if they expecting some trouble im sure our coked up morons will help them out, come on blades turn up and show some pride

Cheers Roy , I know one of there lot whose a good lad , speaking to him this week said he didn’t fancy them at all , said they have no pace in the side this season .. I said you’ll be safe as houses against us !
Not been the happiest of hunting grounds for us over the years other than the win there 3 years ago , hope we can somehow magic up some form for the last 4 games.
Re comments about trouble at previous games ,,yeh it well & truly kicked off the last away game in 89 & play off game in 88

Cheers Roy. My personal memory of Bristol City away 1989 was getting wankered and ending up with fucking heatstroke on that uncovered away end.
I was shaking like a shitting dog all the way back to Sheffield.

Last edited:
Cheers Roy. My personal memory of Bristol City away 1989 was getting wankered and ending up with fucking heatstroke on that uncovered away end.
I was shaking like a shitting dog all the way back to Sheffield.
Same thing happened to me at Eastville in the late 70s

Thanks Roy.

A chance for the players we have left who are fit to redeem themselves, but after Friday's game I can't say I am looking forward to this one.

Top work Roy, now, can you sort it out, so after the game, we get to read about how Utd played them off the park, that our 4th goal couldve been avoided, and how they left in droves when Mcburnie slotted home the 5th!!!

Please Roy, it would be great if you could!!!😉👍

Top work Roy, now, can you sort it out, so after the game, we get to read about how Utd played them off the park, that our 4th goal couldve been avoided, and how they left in droves when Mcburnie slotted home the 5th!!!

Please Roy, it would be great if you could!!!😉👍
Dont bloody laugh Royston, deadly bleedin serious here!!

Back
Top Bottom