CONFIRMED Oliver Norwood

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Didn't impress on the regular occasions that Brighton were on tv last season. Would be expensive (fee & salary) so would be very surprised if Utd went for him. Could seem him going to someone like QPR or Cardiff.

More chance of Ukip winning a seat than this! Too expensive, too high profile, he'd attract clubs like villa not us. Personally I am quite happy with signing Leonard if that ever happens!

Wouldn't dislodge either Coutts or Fleck, so a waste of money for us.

A omplete waste of money - and just think back to his involement in the Iran-Contra problem and all those weapons he bandied about!
Not for us.
I think!

MAYbe he was an omlette wate of money into the bargain.

That's what you get when you vote Tory - egg on your face.

£1.5million to anyone in the Champ, what do we think?

If we sold Evans or Lundstram, yes.

Otherwise, no.

Got to keep an eye on the squad size.

Ideally I’d like to see us sell Evans and bring in Norwood. Evans would interest Wigan surly! Add an extra 750k and we could get Norwood.

Saying that don’t think Brighton want to deal with us after we keep rejecting the JoC bids.

I don't remember writing that!

Has somebody nicked me profile or was I drunk?

mm5x8k.jpg

MIDFIELDERS 3 QUID, ONCE THEY'RE GONE THEY'RE GONE, 3 QUID

Leave it, we don't want them offering him plus cash for JOC do we.......this thread never happened!!

Can’t see Brighton feeling well enough disposed toward us, at the mo, for this to happen. Amen to that, and long may it continue!

Believe Leeds are now in for him, more than likely because of Forshaw's injury.

I’ve seen a few things doing the rounds where he’s seen as surplus.

Better player than Evans and we’ve got a good chance of landing him even if it’s just on loan without a view to a permanent move

I’ve seen a few things doing the rounds where he’s seen as surplus.

Better player than Evans and we’ve got a good chance of landing him even if it’s just on loan without a view to a permanent move

Yesterday there was talk of Hull landing him on a permanent deal which seemed a bit of a crap move, and how Leeds had lost out to Hull. He would be a definite upgrade on Evans and Lundstram and surely a starter. He's also out of contract at the end of this season so that would be promising should he do well to sign him up permanently.

Surely he’s well down the pecking order now...

If a decision has been made to loan him out then we can hopefully complete this fairly quickly.... (if it’s a genuine interest obviously)

Really hope we aren’t scrambling around in three weeks hoping to get something over the line. Surely it’s in everyone’s interest to resolve these transfers now.

Can’t see Brighton feeling well enough disposed toward us, at the mo, for this to happen. Amen to that, and long may it continue!
Not sure that's true SBB. Hughton and Wilder are quite buddy buddy I think, and if it's a deal that suits all parties, it happens, irrespective of the JOC situation.

Back
Top Bottom