OH, TONY TONY

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JohnStreet

Reaction score
Tony Tony Tony Ag-ana.

If you read this forum you need to get this number plate pal. It’s on Facebook market place Sheffield.

C50ACE9A-D660-4716-A106-7709AF578FE6.png

I doubt many people would think that would mean the Tony Agana chant though!

Is it just me or does any one else dislike vanity plates. Seen very very few that are anything like someone's name without using 25 black plastic fitting screws.
Get fed up of the wife saying"is that one".

Is it just me or does any one else dislike vanity plates. Seen very very few that are anything like someone's name without using 25 black plastic fitting screws.
The Barnsley Council civic car - a BMW 7 series - has the reg no THE 1 - that has to be worth a few bob...

Some are good. A local dentist had one which spelt CAVITY
Another with the surname Grain had GRA 1 N

Mine was a Christmas gift, just has my initials on it.

Saw a BMW few years ago with MU51C DJ on it, bet that was a fair few quid and a friend of mine sent me a picture of a very expensive car in Meadowhall car park last year with just the number 7 on the plate.

Whilst going to a car show a good few years ago now, it was just by chance and not attending the show, a Ferrari Enzo drove past the queue with the plate ENZ0 god only knows how expensive that must have been.

Private reg plates are an incredibly expensive way to fail miserably at writing your own fucking name.

Mine was a Christmas gift, just has my initials on it.

Saw a BMW few years ago with MU51C DJ on it, bet that was a fair few quid and a friend of mine sent me a picture of a very expensive car in Meadowhall car park last year with just the number 7 on the plate.

Whilst going to a car show a good few years ago now, it was just by chance and not attending the show, a Ferrari Enzo drove past the queue with the plate ENZ0 god only knows how expensive that must have been.
Sure it wast 3NZO ? You can't have 0 as the only number on a plate.

There are 2 Range Rovers in essex with something like "BO11OKS" or "80LOX" or similar. However it's done, it clearly just say Bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom